Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps

embarrassing but why even wanna be with a woman who you call a "ho" and say she fukks any and everyone? You think you can't do better.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Loooooool FML I finally found a winning campaign ( i do online advertsing) but because 2 people scammed me out of 10k i have no more money to put in for advertising.:mjcry:

I have enough money to pay for my loan and then its game over. Commen sense tells me apply for a temp job but every fiber in my body says fukk no.:francis:

I cant do it anymore brehs. Doing production,warehouse work I cant brehs..:damn:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

embarrassing but why even wanna be with a woman who you call a "ho" and say she fukks any and everyone? You think you can't do better.

I didn't finish the vid but why is he saying all that on a bus....and why he keep saying "man"

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Phoenix Reborn

Breh its time to get up to date...

No fukking lie, no exaggeration, no bullshyt.

Goku and Trunks vs Black is probably the best looking animated fight in the whole fukking franchise.

HOLY...shyt.
Bruh I keep seeing clips like :damn:

I'm at the universe tournament now, the lil sayian dude up next to fight.

Bruh I love this series, from the music to the fights. Its so true to the Z and ball.

Trying not to get spoiled but I "super" interested in whats going to happen next

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I didn't finish the vid but why is he saying all that on a bus....and why he keep saying "man"

Those type of situations/videos always make me cringe. You'll hear crazy shyt/see crazy shyt all the time on the bus and train. lol

Prynce

Daps
I'm lost at sea wondering aimlessly but I do know what my heart wants and I can't fight it.

Last edited: