Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Well I was stood waiting for the bus minding my business. There was another lady (black) stood with me. This loser approaches us he's drunk out of his mind at 8:15 am smh.. We speak the same language so he tried talking to me in my language asking me where I live which street, and a lot of other personal questions. I try brushing them off and gave him one word answers.

He got annoyed and started with the abuse saying I think I'm all that,I'm a whore bytch,slut, he can get someone to beat me up. I was terrified :whoa::damn:He was right up in my face. What made it worse was the fact that there were two other black men next to us who never said a word just watched it all. I think that made me the most upset.

He then moved on from me and went in on the lady next to me. He was worse with her than me cuz she actually defended herself unlike me. :sadcam: She said can you get out of my face which made him flip. He was swearing and insulting her puffing up his chest stepping up to her like she was a man. This went on for a good 10 minutes. No one and I mean no one defended us.

When I went into work my manager made me call the police. They asked me if I was okay I was a bit shaken up and tried to hold back my tears but I was OK. I'm going to the police station on Saturday to give a full report.

Drunk... Somali:dwillhuh:

In public:wtf:

What are the chances smh I hope he got arrested

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
@bmack21 helping me build my steam library and getting me hooked on new games :wow:

...And him :whew::to:
tumblr_nww0g9Ct1D1t0ik4co1_400.gif

How are you up and fully functional though

:wtf:

It couldn't have been 5 hours.

Now let me take my half sleep as back to bed. fukk this morning person shyt.

:francis: