Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I wanna make a Android app. I been having motivation and determination to do it, but I don't wanna start then stop. I always stop in middle of projects. :snoop:
I wanna make a simple app for first experience, then another app with an very creative idea. :jbhmm:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Just spent the morning running around trying to help this buyer with a return. The item was $85 and it had been miss delivered when she tried to return it. IDK how the post office fukked it up. But after a few calls she got her refund and it didn't come from my pockets. :blessed: We're both whole. I knows she's happy as hell b/c she wouldn't have got a dollar if it wasn't for my bytching and moaning. But that's why I fukks with Ebay. :wow: I make them a littler under 5k a year and probably closer to 10K next year. :damn: They better give my little $85.

NORFOLKSOWN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Va
Bar hopping with a female friend is underrated. Also if bytches didn't twerk in the club's I would never go again

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally picked up my shirt and pants for this white party I'm attending on Friday night. I like the pants but was having trouble finding the exact shirt I wanted. Oh well I was tired of hitting up a bunch of stores it will have to do