Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laugh: You always looking for details. My cousin got a lawyer friend who I've been asking about. My cousin said she's way out of my league, but I asked her out anyway and she accepted :win:.

Good deal, I ask for details because too many people are vague plus I remember your post where you talked about finding out your gf was cheating on you

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Good deal, I ask for details because too many people are vague plus I remember your post where you talked about finding out your gf was cheating on you
I always wanted to ask you this:

Are you aware that the pic in your avi is broken?

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i remember the day i told my high school class about my summer. My teacher was just letting people come up to the front and speak and just vent. everyone had the usual stories. but mine was just different. i went deep into my mind to reflect on just the lows of depression. the attempts to escape that mindstate. the downward spiral of desperation in attempts to no longer mentally feel trapped. the shyt ive seen in life, the blows i took. I just poured everything into it. The oddest thing happened. i remember hours later i got called to the guidance counselors office. it was about 2 other people there.

i was walking there thinking
"am i in trouble?":hamster:
what they want?:beli:

i walk in and its like an intervention.

one girl there just........broke down in front of me.

i sat there like :dwillhuh: you okay?

then she proceeds to tell me that she heard about me in my class venting to my peers.
and to my surprise the other person in the room was someone i was good friends with. he was distant and avoiding everyone. turns out he was going through some stuff very similar to my struggles. Basically me speaking helped him get the courage to talk to someone about his troubles.

it made me feel like, im not alone in my struggles in life.

:ehh::ehh:

Prynce

Daps
spent over 2 hours in the gym tonight just lifting and doing cardio

shyt really calms me down. Makes me feel like a man when I'm benching and doing hanging situps.

My goal is to be benching my body weight soon