Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
headbang.gif
headbang.gif
headbang.gif

Prynce

Daps
It's hilarious when people think they know me :laff:

nikkas just making shyt up and then I realized how silly I was being by buying into their nonsense. I've legit never heard so much false shyt in my life and I can't believe I entertained that foolishness. :dead:

Never felt so dumb after I realized nobody knows what the fukk they talking about.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:noah:Must resist this urge to spend money during my vacation week. I've been doing good with my finances.

breh this is me right now..i just finished doing my vacation shopping last weekend...im trying to be lowkey until the 28th when me and my lady fly out for 5 days..although today i got a request from someone wanting to borrow some dough

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
breh this is me right now..i just finished doing my vacation shopping last weekend...im trying to be lowkey until the 28th when me and my lady fly out for 5 days..although today i got a request from someone wanting to borrow some dough
I just pulled some uneccessary money out of the ATM, I'm depositing that money back into my account tomorrow :snoop:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
earlier this afternoon one of my boys hit me on my whatsapp asking to borrow 110 bucks

now ive known him for almost 20 years and he's never asked me for anything so im like what happened

he is like his card is no good and he didnt get paid when he was supposed to..so im thinkin ok..a little something to hold him over until he gets paid (which he said thursday)

then i ask him how do i transfer to you? he's like im in jamaica on vacation

im like jamaica? did you get robbed..he said no..he needs money to pay for his room and check in bags

so many questions about this..considering he has a girl down there and family...and im thinking to myself no one there is holding him down? :huh: and why is he staying at a hotel that didnt take his card?.visa (and most credit card companies) is everywhere you want to go unless it was just bad or it doesnt have the logo

then he's like you can western union which im not a fan of because of the fees...now he has a job and 110 isnt shyt so i did it before i left the office..made sure he got it before i went to the gym

come back out like 2 hours later (i keep my phone in my car) and he left a message saying he needs another 80 bucks...talking about the cab ride burned most of it and he is starving :smh:

so many questions about this and the type of accommodations he made and how did he end up assed out overseas but didn't get robbed

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
FTESWL Season 2 Episode 40: HipHop Is Everything But Not Everything Is HipHop

@The HONORABLE SKJ comes on the show to talk all things HipHop. He gives his take on the term culture vulture. He tells Kosher he does not feel like Drake is a “culture vulture” He speaks on Jay Electronica and the hold up he is having. He also gives his opinion about the industry today compared to back in the 90’s and thoughts on Kanye. Skj discusses the differences between the coli and sohh internet forums.