Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
They could have called and said J... we won't be able to pick up the dog today. Do you mind keeping her one more day?

I would have reluctantly said yes. I changed all of the linens on my bed because she lays on my bed and my pillows when I'm gone.

I think I may go see someone tomorrow, Because I feel worse than just allergies like this is turning into a sinus infection.
Yea do what you got to do, if you feel something coming it probably is.

:francis:

You tried restricting her area to roam? Lock her ass in a small room or something if you don't want her all up on your bed. But I'd definitely be on the phone raising hell.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Yea do what you got to do, if you feel something coming it probably is.

:francis:

You tried restricting her area to roam? Lock her ass in a small room or something if you don't want her all up on your bed. But I'd definitely be on the phone raising hell.
Yeah... she barks like crazy if you shut her up in one room. If I kick her off the bed she gets right back on because that is what she is use to.

My nana said she talked to them earlier today and they said nothing about coming over to get their dog from me.

I gotta stop being so nice... because it is literally making me sick.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Yeah... she barks like crazy if you shut her up in one room. If I kick her off the bed she gets right back on because that is what she is use to.

My nana said she talked to them earlier today and they said nothing about coming over to get their dog from me.

I gotta stop being so nice... because it is literally making me sick.
:therethere:

I'm sorry love cause that situation does suck.

I guarantee if you give they ass the business whenever you see them, you'll feel a lot better. Telling folks no is ridiculously refreshing at times.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
:therethere:

I'm sorry love cause that situation does suck.

I guarantee if you give they ass the business whenever you see them, you'll feel a lot better. Telling folks no is ridiculously refreshing at times.
:hug:... thanks. Hopefully they'll come get her tomorrow.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm going to murder my parents one day unless I move out. About to go into the homeless shelter. I'm going to end up murdering someone in the homeless shelter. There's also a possibility I may need to go into the psych ward. I'm furious.

I want to go outside. But I can't.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'm going to murder my parents one day unless I move out. About to go into the homeless shelter. I'm going to end up murdering someone in the homeless shelter. There's also a possibility I may need to go into the psych ward. I'm furious.

I want to go outside. But I can't.
are you white?

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shelley Ann and her hair gon make me loose my religion

Hot Jesus

b-pumper-2-hands-05.jpg

:skip:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
you know people in real life with your million posts?
Yes, I do.

I know people, I have a job, I dont live with my parents, I have a car and I dont have problems attracting women. :umad:

Last edited: