Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Girl I'm interested in was driving drunk and got into an accident last night.

We were supposed to link up last night so I very well could've been in the car with her.

Brehs gotta start using Uber forreal
DWI and accident. Those fees. :huhldup:

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My mom has never actually told me she loved me. Showed me plenty of time but never said it. I posted something on Facebook that said "sometimes all you need is someone to say I love you". Everyone else flat out said I love you. She replied with a quote "I love you, man" I don't think my grandmother ever told her kids though.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
One time I almost got caught with a DWI. I was with my cousin and I had some beers and shots from a bar and I was driving home. I got stopped by the cop but managed to get a moment to talk to him while feeling kinda sober.

That moment where I suppressed my drunkness saved my wallet from those legal fees. :wow:

From then on I am always careful to not to drink and drive.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:dahell: get some help cac
Feeling much better today. Got revenge on somebody and his wife this morning. Spending the whole weekend with friends, Church activities, and relaxing.

Staying out of my head, calming down, to get revenge on others later, or maybe just let it go, depends on my mood. I have no choice to forgive parents until I get my own place.God is good. Somedays are better than others. we all have our sins. I'm pretty good with patience, tolerance, and understanding, so I always bounce back.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Got revenge on somebody and his wife this morning.
Staying out of my head, calming down, to get revenge on others later
full
Are you killing people?

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So I'm walking to work and I nearly slip. I look down to see what It was, and it just so happens to be dog shyte :martin: I managed to wipe it off and continued walking.

5 minutes later i get harassed by 2 drunk African men. :martin: couldn't have asked for a better morning. :shaq2:
Drunk at what time :pachaha:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:ehh:It's actually dope having one woman you actually like spending time with. I be putting the rest of these heauxs on block and "do not disturb" when she's around.

Starting to get soft :patrice:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Suicide Squad Review – FTESWL
Suicide Squad Review

Written by: Kosher

Did you really get the feeling that these guys are bad guys? Oh yes there are spoilers!

The highly anticipated DC/Warner Brothers film Suicide Squad has finally hit theaters with the huge cast of Will Smith, Margot Robbie, Jared Leto, and Viola Davis, just to name a few of the actors and actresses in it. This is the second DC film that came out this year with the first being the infamous Batman vs Superman which was not popular among critics or fans around the world. Coming into this film, DC knew they had to rebuild everyone’s trust but in a very risqué way. They didn’t drop another superhero film. No, DC said let’s give you a Suicide Squad movie where a bunch of bad guys come together to do something good like save the world.

To read more click the link above

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Weird chain of events, they're all confused ... ran into victim on a sex site ... and for some reason suggested we google him .... pass

Steven Pomie Gets 9 Years for Brutal Gay Bashing of Dwan Prince - Towleroad

Steven Pomie, who received 25 years in prison in 2006 for the severe gay bashing of Dwan Prince but later had the top charges dropped on a technicality, received a nine year sentence yesterday after pleading guilty in a plea deal (he had always claimed he was innocent).

You may recall that Prince, who was beaten twice by Pomie and two others before being kicked in the head and left partially paralyzed,claimed in August that he changed his sexual orientation and wrote a letter to Pomie in prison, taking blame for the attack.

"In 2006, Pomie was sentenced to 25 years with the requirement
that he serve at least 21-and-a-half years before being eligible for
parole. In 2008, a state appeals court overturned the conviction and
dismissed the top charges against Pomie, saying he could be retried on
the lesser charges of second-degree assault and second-degree assault
as a hate crime. Pomie’s possible second trial, at which he
faced up to 15 years if convicted, was complicated when Prince sent him
a letter in which he blamed himself for the assault and expressed the
hope that Pomie get no more than five years in prison. Pomie
will be sentenced on October 13 and will receive a nine-year term with
the requirement that he serve six-sevenths of the time, or just under
eight years, before being eligible for parole. Pomie will also get five
years post-release supervision and he waived his right to appeal. Pomie
has been in custody since his 2005 arrest and all of that time counts
toward the minimum time served. He could get his first parole hearing
in roughly four years."

According to the paper, Prince had no knowledge of the plea deal. He told Gay City News: "Mr. Ridges (the assistant DA) told me that they were still working on a sentence of
15 years. I would have liked to have seen him come out
sooner. Nine years is good enough for me. I wish him the best… I will
be going to court on the 13th to see what his reaction will be."

the victim claims he's no longer gay.