Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Kosher goes over the main event of UFC 201 Lawler vs Woodley. He believes that GSP is going to come back and fight Woodley for the title. He also believe it was ok for Thug Rose to lose so she can get more training in before she faces Joanna for the title. JimmV talks about his experience at San Diego International Comic Con and his thoughts of the summer block buster Suicide Squad. Kosher and JimmyV talk about the Olympics and the dominance that USA has on this global competition. Please check the website out www.fteswl.com and make sure to suscribe on soundcloud and iTunes :salute:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
mood

GMdy8Hh.gif

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I been seeing these "squat/booty belts". I want one but I would prefer to see one for myself instead of spending money and hoping I like what I receive.

Only thing is I haven't seen any at the big box retailers:francis:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Its time to chew somebody ass out tomorrow love....

Can't be just trying to push people over like that, even if family.

They could have called and said J... we won't be able to pick up the dog today. Do you mind keeping her one more day?

I would have reluctantly said yes. I changed all of the linens on my bed because she lays on my bed and my pillows when I'm gone.

I think I may go see someone tomorrow, Because I feel worse than just allergies like this is turning into a sinus infection.