Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
My assistant been coming in late and leaving early all week. She's testing my patience :francis:. I don't want to be an a$$hole, but she gonna make me drop a big pile of work on her desk at 4:00pm and tell her I need it completed today :ufdup:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dude can't be no more than 16, 6'0ft. He has long Poetic Justice braids, a crop top, skinny jeans that are too big for his ass and a full face of make up including red lip stick. Wow. How do people think this is ok on any level?
post is useless without sneak pics :yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just had some of the best spicy garlic wings.:ohlawd:

Chick tired to holla at me for saying my blessings before I ate. That's actually smart :ehh: but it was kinda weird especially since it was like right after I finished. :skip:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Friday night about to be lit! :heh: Pizza, a family friendly movie about a dog and the Olympics opening ceremony. Nothing can stop me, I'm all the way up! :skip:

The first day of that work out had me :dead: all day. The circuit consisted of squats, punches, lunges, push-ups, shoulder taps and a 10 second plank. I managed to repeat 4 times. shyt was crazy. Oddly enough i'm excited about tomorrow's workout though.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Friday night about to be lit! :heh: Pizza, a family friend movie about a dog and the Olympics opening ceremony. Nothing can stop me, I'm all the way up! :skip:

The first day of that work out had me :dead: all day. The circuit consisted of squats, punches, lunges, push-ups, shoulder taps and a 10 second plank. I managed to repeat 4 times. shyt was crazy. Oddly enough i'm excited about tomorrow's workout though.
You getting sexing for @marcuz :wow:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
shoulder taps?
Friday night about to be lit! :heh: Pizza, a family friendly movie about a dog and the Olympics opening ceremony. Nothing can stop me, I'm all the way up! :skip: