Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want to deeply apologize to rawtid and Marcusz, in recent weeks I have been an a-hole to you guys. I expect and am better than what I have shown. If by chance either one of you are ever in San Antonio stop by my barber shop or my sister's beauty salon ask for me and I promise you will not have to open your wallet or purse

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I want to deeply apologize to rawtid and Marcusz, in recent weeks I have been an a-hole to you guys. I expect and am better than what I have shown. If by chance either one of you are ever in San Antonio stop by my barber shop or my sister's beauty salon ask for me and I promise you will not have to open your wallet or purse

:thumbsup:

Proud of you for taking this step. I had a nice long talk with your mom and she was dismayed, certainly didn't raise you to speak that way to internet folk.

Then she asked if I wanted to look at swatches for her new living room set and I had to go.

:skip:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
@marcuz
@Rawtid

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
The Scribd app is Netflix for books.:blessed:

Also, I'm happy I got over only wanting to read physical copies. I look up any word I don't know, so being able to just double click a word and press define is :wow:.

I'm slowly catching up with the youngins. I still don't trust mouthwash that doesn't burn though.:ufdup:

Last edited: