Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
My aunt husband died almost 16 years ago and she still thinks and talks and tells stories about him to this day.

That's true love there, I remember when asked if she would re marry after he passed. She said she would die a widow and will never re marry out of loneliness :wow:
:whew:

Some folks just ain't willing to disrespect they true love...

I need some of that

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whew:

Some folks just ain't willing to disrespect they true love...

I need some of that

I'm saying man, I hope to find that kind of love and respect out of my woman.

And its not like my aunt is busted lol all my family was blessed with looks and some kind of anti aging genes....

Too bad look's gene jumped over me.:mjcry:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I'm saying man, I hope to find that kind of love and respect out of my woman.

And its not like my aunt is busted lol all my family was blessed with looks and some kind of anti aging genes....

Too bad look's gene jumped over me.:mjcry:
Pic Vio on the aunt

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

I know that all too well, get certain cats around me and all hell breaking loose with my nose and eyes.

How long she asked you to keep em?
I've had her since sunday night and she is supposed to come get her sometime this morning.

My throat and eyes have been itchy and my nose has been runny since she dropped her off and everyday she is here it gets worse.

She has to come get her today or she will be outside in the yard! I can't take this much longer.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I've had her since sunday night and she is supposed to come get her sometime this morning.

My throat and eyes have been itchy and my nose has been runny since she dropped her off and everyday she is here it gets worse.

She has to come get her today or she will be outside in the yard! I can't take this much longer.
:therethere:

Luckily just a few more hours and you'll be ok.

Nurse assistant Bmack can come give one of my patented medical massages later...

:shaq:

Cook up a lil something too

full