Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@miranda Time and date when I can handcuff you, apply nipple clamps, and strike your cakes with this
s-l300.jpg
until you admit that the black man is god, thanks. :coffee:
:leon:
I'm actually pleasantly surprised

But if this is all you could think of, you're not ready:sas2:

handcuffs really hurt my wrists once I start to struggle, I prefer a nylon rope,thanks :coffee:

Also,protip, the style of handle on that flogger, tho nice and decorative, will cause your hands to fatigue way too early:coffee:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

handcuffs really hurt my wrists once I start to struggle, I prefer a nylon rope,thanks :coffee:

Also,protip, the style of handle on that flogger, tho nice and decorative, will cause your hands to fatigue way too early:coffee:
I threw that out there to see how experienced you were :sas1:.... Noted :coffee:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
was trying to do some industry research and read an article where the author just drops "peripatetic" like that's just a word people know/use :hmm:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

:shaqowl:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My aunt husband died almost 16 years ago and she still thinks and talks and tells stories about him to this day.

That's true love there, I remember when asked if she would re marry after he passed. She said she would die a widow and will never re marry out of loneliness :wow: