Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Moving the Spring/Summer clothes into storage and pulling out the Fall/Winter Joints
  • Stuff I haven't worn in years
    • so many dress shirts that I'll probably never wear again
      • I won't even speak on the ties.
  • Stuff that ain't been style in years
  • Stuff that don't fit no more
  • Joints I've never even worn
In terms of winter clothes - it might not be cold enough for most of this stuff. Chunky Sweaters, Merino, and Cashmere might not ever get worn again...

RehReh

😑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
The Good Bro AK 47 and Ceddy was chopping it up on the 🪵'y situation

And was like
'If a cat did that to my child I'd like to think I wouldn't have the heart to do that to theirs'

I ono Joe
May we never have to make that decision
Personally I think people children are off limits
But a lotta people say I'm crazy
So....

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Government jobs take soooo long to get hired.
It took me about close to a full year to get to the job I've been at for 3 years now in the government (covid played a part in it too) but most people usually apply to this job since it's the easiest one to get into while applying to the jobs they really want to go for.

Fred

RehReh

😑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Coli Fam

This is what me and my family like to do for let me call it, a spot of family bonding 🏍
We go to the tracks, some of us Race some of us place bets
It's our idea of a family funday

Do you all have Speedway over there?
It's bikes that don't have no brakes.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
55dcf8b98b58eace60bf6c4a4078b19d.gif

freestyle-dance-of-kendrick-lamar-vg57gj0rpnney2pv.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why so many adults think immaturity as an adult is cute is beyond me. A big sign of immaturity is when someone thinks that being a "square" is a bad thing. Its okay to live a "boring" life. At least youre not doing anything thats going to put your life or freedom at risk.

Like one of the reasons why i fell back from weed, not touching alcohol and started embracing being a homebody is seeing other folks just being comfortable with that shyt like... "fukk all that other shyt". Its okay to be sober and live a square life. Back to the gym tomorrow. Im trying to chill out and not fall to the traps the system has set up. Im just interested in having real people around me who dont want to live their life in insecurity or letting insecurities run their lives. That and trying to improve themselves to be better like how i am.

Last edited: