Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I celebrated like we won the Super Bowl woke up and it's only 12 42 am :mjgrin::flabbynsick:
fukk the dodgers. fukk the yankees too but i hope they kick yall ass
:mjtf: nikka idgaf about baseball, I'm talking about the Detroit Lions dikk head . u insufferable in every thread? ol contrarian ass nikka take yo ass back to the bushes.
Youre not from los angeles?? I thought you were from california or LA. My apologies. :whoa: you good.
why do you care, da fukk do u want topaz?
Dont get me started, bytch. Not my fault you live in detroit calling me miserable. Fix your mouth and get your hands off your hips when youre talking to me or ill adjust that for your funky ass. I said fukk the dodgers, misunderstood your quote, apologized and youre acting like a bytch about it.
yo drunk ass crying for attention gtfo my quotes loser :camby:

What type of nikka start shyt in a random thoughts thread.
bytch trying to make this. bigger than what is. :mjlol: how about you shut the fukk up?

And im sober too. Dont get it twisted with your sensitive ass. My energy is like that so you either relax yourself and accept the apology or we can continue this shyt. Your choice. I dont give a fukk
Ok you hunter Biden ass nikka
Suck my dikk.
mike-tyson-laughing.gif

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
hypothetical question, you know someone sleeping in a living room, you live upstairs why would you come down and wake them up at 6am just to put on your new boots, when you should have put them on in your room... would you be offended if someone asked you that question???:patrice:

Why do people do dumb shyt but get offended when they are asked about it???:pachaha:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Physical tomorrow and about to find out why these shrinks havent called me within 7 days tomorrow. Going to get some shyt answered for sure. This week is going to be VERY eventful...

This is what Im listening while on my jobby job

My energy is :fire: today. FFFFFIIIIIYYYYYYAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! About to hit the gym after work... all this off the chain shyt im on probably is because i have a natal out of bounds mars astrological speaking. Im 2 years away from the big 40 dawg.. put it together..

Last edited:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

@Rhapscallion Démone
Baby luv
Random Thought
💜
How's this Discord going?

I haven't been on Discord in ages. Lord Beerus wants me to make a new one but to be honest I just don't feel like I got the time right now to moderate and micromanage a server. If I ever decide to make another one I'll invite you again.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Been out the fire department a few months now. My chief texted me the other day asking if I was ready to come back :francis:

My life is a million times less stressful and I have more time to spend with my son. Love the job but meh….:francis:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Both eras were when black people had a certain level of self love and creative independence that just isn't present today.
Yeah I’ll give you that
90s was like a resurgence of black culture parallel to the late 60s/70s

Too bad we’ll never get another resurgence