Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like I was born to be the hated rebel.
Whats that saying "The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth". Thats me. :yeshrug: except i dont care to be accepted by anybody because theres some shytty people out here that have made themselves out to be heroes when they are not (ive mentioned some of them by name in my posts around here). Its just more motivation to take the wrongdoers out. Im just going to use my pain to fight for whats right and hurt those that are using their power for wrong.

Last edited:

RehReh

😑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Maybe I'm not the baddee I thought I always was 😶

Look there it's 2024 an I still ain't never been flewed out b4

Dafuq wrong with me i only got 1 cavity removed in my whole mouth rest of my teeth is mines

And I cook great ramen 🥘

Shoooot

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
And now my baby has mastered the straw, my goodness he's quick :wow:

On to the next class in two weeks and they more or less want them off the bottle, we did it

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saturday is my favorite day of the week but this Saturday absolutely sucks. My mom asked me why i was mad. :snoop: my question to her (even though i didnt tell her this) is when am I not? I hope my blood pressure and cardiovascular health is good because my anger has been off the chart recently. Im gonna go to sleep in a few minutes to sleep these negative feelings off. My body is hurting me though particularly my left arm.