Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
So a woman I connected with on Bumble as testing a potential friendship and who’s a stylist (done my hair a couple of times) sent a concerning email yesterday. I reached out to her to ask if she’s okay/needs professional resources/a hospital and she more or less brushed it off.

She’s sending multiple emails text style ranting/cursing someone out, I’m confused and concerned. It’s one of those diy templated emails that goes to a list Serv and they keep coming.

What the hell is happening, this is a really bad look to say the least.
Name of her relative/child removed but uhh:dahell:
I literally just lost my brother you think I’m worried about money you think I’m worried about Hair I no longer care anymore I will risk it all I do not care nothing matters it does not matter I’m not a materialistic person I don’t want nothing that’s why I give my all cause I have nothing to lose I literally have nothing to lose and you’ll see the pier playing in my face you act like I don’t care about my babies my kids I’ll play about my kids I’ll put my kids before everybody you think I’m a let that slide you think I’m a let that run past me you think I’m a just forget you think I’m a just let … Go nothing matters more than … got a small world nothing matters more than … and y’all in my motherfukking shyt talking to me crazy you act like I work for you bytch I don’t fukking work for you nikka Who the fukk you thought I was talking to who the fukk you thought I was playing with you ever have to work again you got me fukked up you got the right one today I do not care I literally have nothing to lose

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps

jPr2h3e.png

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I’m having the gas run in the oven tonight. If I die it was nice knowing yall, If I wake up then I’m just gonna 100% lock in on life and never give up again.