Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
:jbhmm:If the planet really is flat why havent any flat earther's called scientists/philosophers/mathematicians bluff yet and traveled to the edge of the earth and go live to set the record straight?:lupe:

Slightly off topic this gorilla glue/thca diamond combo in my pipe is :whew:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
When I party, I go way overboard. I drink like I'm still in my early twenties only to be reminded the next day that I'm not

2-Digit

All Star
Daps
I wonder if these OF broads and paying simps are too dumb to know that a simple Google search of their OF username and "erome" or "fapello" will bring up free results of their content 95% of the time :patrice:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I wonder if these OF broads and paying simps are too dumb to know that a simple Google search of their OF username and "erome" or "fapello" will bring up free results of their content 95% of the time :patrice:
Both are aware, the former is trying to get their content removed from those sites (which is a losing battle) and latter knows too, but will keep spending money.

Daps
We walked in at 9:46. The hostess said we couldn’t be seated because they stop seating at 9:45.

:dahell:

I asked to speak to a manager. We got seated.

:unimpressed:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

Both are aware, the former is trying to get their content removed from those sites (which is a losing battle) and latter knows too, but will keep spending money.

Not just that but the most basic of shyt is what you're finding on erome and forums.

There's certain shyt that you will simply not see unless the broad is super popular and someone leaks that video.

For example Joe Budden's girl nudes were hidden for the longest.....they just now hitting those sites while apparently dudes paying 400 dollars plus to see her sticking a dildo up her p*ssy. Doubt that shyt gonna drop

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these bytch ass losers that have to cheat in a video game because theyre fukking trash.