Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks try WAY TOO HARD to be social engineers on here.

And i really wanna know when did it become cool to be weak minded person? All these people who are allowing themselves to be programmed like theyre computers and you can see the programmers just spew whatever and these eating it up. Folks just following blindly simply because they want to fit into the group even if the group is going towards the cliff. Not any reasoning within the self where they have an understanding to why they are joining in with such as they do. As a thinker, i cant live like that at all.

Ive seen this shyt over time for example where one day, ive seen folks singing ja rule songs for a year and some change then turn around acting like diehard 50 cent fans swearing that they never played ja rule a year before. People just following whatever word lingo thats tossed out there not learning what it really means or where its from. Just following and never thinking for themselves. shyt is not a good look especially if youre an adult.

And on another note, i want someone to challenge me mentally and figure me out. No one has figured me out yet. :yeshrug: if im wrong, prove it to my face.

Last edited:

Tr0yTV

All Star
Daps
I will be a Twitch Partner this time next month. I’m in grind mode mane :wow:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot-20231128-074052-You-Tube

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know ive clowned this song in the past but on the low, this song is deep. :mjcry: on the real, i respect anybody who doesnt let life or society corrupt them. Being disappointed, bitter, hurt and etc breaks people.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

For everybody who played the og playstation and the FIRST tekken when they had a soccer field as a wall less stage as they all were :mjlol: