Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps

I want to sign up for a slap battle. Talk hella shyt, enter the first round, slap the fukk out a nikka, and then quit before he gets his turn. Even if there's a fine it'll be worth it.:pachaha:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Ft2gFlTaQAAvDOy

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am torn between whether i should go outside today and do whatever or to keep my ass indoors and relax to this jazz and this flavorful weed.

Honestly, I AM BORED (usually am most of the time) AND GET BORED TOO EASILY. Thats when my creativity kicks in because ill start thinking of new shyt i think nobody has ever came up with. Thinking about making a banana creme or pudding/lemon migraine pie with chocolate cookie crumbs or a volcano cake with orange ting/strawberry/cherrt filling but then i chose not to do shyt with these ideas.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too relaxed for my typical self. Im in jazz mode. Thank you Andre 3000. Was so high earlier.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ever get to the point where you just dont give a fukk that you just cant do anything? Dont care to because its like i dont care. I feel emotionally and mentally ive given a lot out that people dont know about. Its tough being alone and having to live with my thoughts and feelings. Ive done the whole "woe is me, feel sorry for yourself, life is terrible, be suicidal" routine already when i was younger. Its not it. :yeshrug: shyt was killing me like i couldnt breathe thinking about certain things that werent changing and were/are getting worse. Its like i didnt learn how to properly manage that pain or stress so im trying to numb it instead of suffering in silence. I literally am trying to unfreeze myself as in Im stuck. :mjlol: like stuck on some sub zero shyt. Im really annoyed and bored to be honest because i would like to go outside but dont feel like it or have a reason too. I like the visuals.. i just wanna chill out today but not sleep the entire day away. Personally, i dont like being bored and need to feel stimulated during the day. When its the night, im more comfortable.

The alternative to this would be driving north on 95 right now driving trying to hide from my hurt and boredom.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe in working smart. Im tired of difficult people who dont even want to help themselves out all in the name of proving something in their mind that makes no fukking sense. Like what i look like wasting time because youre bored. Naw.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Met my girls fam for the 2nd time during thanksgiving.

Now I’m getting hit with a quiz on everyone I met & their names :unimpressed:

Tf is wrong with y’all females