Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I hope @Obreh Winfrey chokes on his Thanksgiving leftovers. But he doesn't die because i want him to choke next year too
1600px-Pot_roast_dog_%281700172519%29.jpg

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel empty after i buy an item i want. Its not that i dont want it which i do i guess. I just dont feel any differently or happier than i did without it.
:yeshrug: dont know why i automatically that buying a device like this vaporizer would "change" my life or make me happier. Deep down inside ive been more satisfied when i feel i have expressed myself creatively whether its some abstractional artwork or just writing my mind out in a journal than just buying something etc. Its the things money cant buy that matter the most. Cant seem to get those things though. Yet when i see people show how ungrateful they are that have those things. im just not impressed or give a fukk about the nonsense these other people care about but thats just me. I dont mind being by myself in a dark room alone in a snuggie just chilling indefinitely no time limit if it means having a peace of mind. My brain is too active that im trying to control it.

Those shrooms didnt work. My vaporizer and puffco do though. About to try being sober for awhile as painful as that feels for the moment. Thinking about life just gets me tired though. Gonna make sense out of whats going on in my head though because obviously theres another issue. I need to channel my energies into washing out my boredom or focus on getting shyt done instead of being uninspired not wanting to do shyt.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Today is my off day. Closing the curtains in broad day and fukking relaxing.

Not gonna front. Among some of the things i terribly miss, i miss driving on the 95 interstate going to nowhere. It would have been fun to have a travel partner(s) being carefree but its cool. I had fun by myself.

Last edited:

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
i was parked outside of walgreens one saturday afternoon a couple months back. I was sitting there eating a sandwich when this huge suv pulled up alongside me. I looked over and saw this blonde pawg driving and she was staring at me. I wasn’t in a hurry or anything but as I sat there, I could still feel her stare.

i had resumed my meal at this point. and several minutes later, i saw this small figure enter my periphery. I looked up and it was a midget. then I looked over at the suv, which was no longer occupied.

the midget was probably sitting there staring at me while hoping and praying that I would eventually drive off so she could hop out of her booster seat in peace without being gawked at. had to be a booster seat of some sort that she was sitting on in that big ass vehicle she was in.

as my focus returned to the midget, I noticed that she had on these cutoff jean shorts and cowboy boots, ready to enjoy the weekend.

that midget was bad. and I started having impure thoughts.

anyway, just remembered that after coming out of walgreens today.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its sad how nowadays you have adults displaying their immaturity for the world to see with no shame and normalizing that shyt. Seriously, stop thinking that shyt is cute. No 30 is the new 20 or this regressing down. You got the older folks trying to compete against the younger folks and its like whos the elders again?

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man...

Damian Dame not blowing up was HORRIBLE for the culture in retrospect... That album is full of fukking BANGERS

RIP to both..