Stop trying to create dark energy
You FEED off it
Using witchcraft to have posters beef and get in conflict
Stop it

An evil thing to do
This where you mess up

The person you pretend to be, and the person your actions show you to be
Are opposites
You actually have it wrong. I do come from a line of energy workers, yes, but they're always attempting to raise the frequency. My mother was a baby Panther and has continued her work..

You view my pro ADOS energy as negative towards you, but thats only bc you're responding weird. Normally, when one provides shelter and sustenance, there's a modicum of respect shown. YOU'RE acting weird and then expecting us to respond favorably. It don't work like that.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You actually have it wrong. I do come from a line of energy workers, yes, but they're always attempting to raise the frequency. My mother was a baby Panther and has continued her work..

You view my pro ADOS energy as negative towards you, but thats only bc you're responding weird. Normally, when one provides shelter and sustenance, there's a modicum of respect shown. YOU'RE acting weird and then expecting us to respond favorably. It don't work like that.

"weird" not hateful, not disrespectful, but "weird"

Those who do everything in their power to push division and hatred are workers of the devil
And being that you have the intelligence that you, you should know better.

Yet you join in with folks who never met an immigrant in their life
You join in to influence little kids who are learning about the world, politics, and immigration

And YOU KNOW BETTER

You know what kind of future that brings
How that pleases the devil

If after all this time of you talking bad about blk immigrants, KNOWING BETTER
And all I have been is weird, it shows how much there is no issue with blk americans
Yesterday billy ocean says his best friends are blk american

Nobody hears those things
PUsh and push and push and push for conflict
THAT IS EVIL

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Every broad I've ever posted on here is leagues better looking than you. You jealous. And none of them would be on Hip Hop messageboards sucking Donald Trump's dikk and trying to shyt on Black people. It's beneath them. You look trash and your personality trash. You just an overall trash person. I'm highkey playing myself for even engaging with you.
:mjlol: Fakkit.

Incidentally, that's how you can tell somebody who don't got no roasting skills whatsoever. Basic "yo mama so ugly/ black..." jokes that was played out in the 90's.

But you supposed to be Mr Pro Black, tho? :mjlol:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:mjlol: Fakkit.

Incidentally, that's how you can tell somebody who don't got no roasting skills whatsoever. Basic "yo mama so ugly/ black..." jokes that was played out in the 90's.

But you supposed to be Mr Pro Black, tho? :mjlol:

Not trying to roast you :manny:

Never have :manny:

Just be speaking truth :manny:

Like I always do :manny:

You ugly :manny:

Bitter :manny:

And scorned :manny:

Please don't confuse me mentioning any of the above as an attempt to roast you. I am not attempting to do so.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
"weird" not hateful, not disrespectful, but "weird"
No, "weird" encompasses all that shyt. Are you new to the internet???

I seen foreign blacks point blank tell us they here for the benefits we fought for. fukk them and fukk you if you cosigning. My ancestors didn't die to provide for disrespectful ass mf'ers. :pacspit:

Meanwhile, I came here to discuss the muthfukkin lyrics: "

"Don't be laid up in that shyt like you lazy
I need you to roll up in that shyt like you skatin' (yeah)"

:lawd:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
No, "weird" encompasses all that shyt. Are you new to the internet???

I seen foreign blacks point blank tell us they here for the benefits we fought for. fukk them and fukk you if you cosigning. My ancestors didn't die to provide for disrespectful ass mf'ers. :pacspit:

Meanwhile, I came here to discuss the muthfukkin lyrics: "

"Don't be laid up in that shyt like you lazy
I need you to roll up in that shyt like you skatin' (yeah)"

:lawd:

So you are saying I have shown myself to hate blk americans or be divisive against blk americans?
As how you CLAIM foreign blks say this and that to you

Are you saying I feel that way?
That I disrespect your ancestors?

What exactly you saying
Lying is a form of witchcraft

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Cuz you trash and you can't. :mjlol: :camby:

I was simply stating the obvious reality that we family, Did you watch the video???

You know my thing is all about reason.
If you truthfully said, hey I think you dislike or hate blk americans or your ancestors
I would have to check myself
Wonder where the fukk I went wrong
I view your ancestors as MY ancestors
As the same people
Not to get your reparations, yet in solidarity, and truth, that we ARE the same people.
We Africans.
Some have an issue with that, so be it.
Far as hatred for any set of blk people, that is shameful.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Cuz you trash and you can't. :mjlol: :camby:

Not trying to roast you.

Some advice tho: Clean yourself up and try to save up for a better wig. Stop shyt posting on the internet and venting against men who didn't want you by being anti-Black online. You can never be a physically attractive person but if you follow my lil advice at least you'll be a better person. You're welcome in advance.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You know my thing is all about reason.
If you truthfully said, hey I think you dislike or hate blk americans or your ancestors
I would have to check myself
Wonder where the fukk I went wrong
I view your ancestors as MY ancestors
As the same people
Not to get your reparations, yet in solidarity, and truth, that we ARE the same people.
We Africans.
Some have an issue with that, so be it.
Far as hatred for any set of blk people, that is shameful.
Watch the damn video!

That said, AS I HAVE ALWAYS STATED, if you on code, we good. Weirdos of any descent get called out. It is what it is. :yeshrug:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Not trying to roast you.

Some advice tho: Clean yourself up and try to save up for a better wig. Stop shyt posting on the internet and venting against men who didn't want you by being anti-Black online. You can never be a physically attractive person but if you follow my lil advice at least you'll be a better person. You're welcome in advance.
I dont wear wigs, nor do I complain about romantic prospects. Seems like you working with some stereotypes.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I went to boarding school in the late 90's. We had formal dinners several times a week. I had a cheetah print long dress with slits up the sides. Normani brought me back VIBES. 😘

*she sampled One in a Million and I literally cried like a baby. 😥

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I dont wear wigs, nor do I complain about romantic prospects. Seems like you working with some stereotypes.

I'm bored of you :russell:

You're not good enough looking to hold my attention.

I'll catch you later in one of these other threads where you're hating on Black people or shilling for Republicans. Adios.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
So... sometimes I go down an artist's rabbithole. Yesterday was Normani. I stumbled upon her initially bc she uses my Fenty foundation color as a highlight and I was trying to describe myself on the internet w/o pics. Come to find out she has my shape... when I'm slightly fluffy. I'm skinny Meg otherwise.

Anywho! As I fell down said rabbithole, I found all kinda entertaining reaction vids. I enjoyed this one in particular bc I felt like I was chilling with my homegirls. Love to all my on code sistren on this Labor Day weekend! 🥰 @RehReh @Gloxina @Coco Loco (gone but never forgotten: @Nicole0416_718_929_646212)

@Billy Ocean and @Darkling fakkit ass. :umad:

and @Neo The Resurrected ONE, one of the few who know what I look like *blows kiss*

I think I found my doppelganger and she's as fabulous as I thought she would be. :picard:

ps, the ls look like and got the same energy as my mother's bff. When she moved back to SC from NYC, she coined the term "Bible- back bytches." When I tell you we CRIED off that! :deadrose:

Video is lit 🔥