Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Daps
Watching a woman go through a breakup on social media is some sad shyt. Story, after story, after story of Justin LaBoy and motivational quotes, kiss my ass type pics, and short poems about how wonderful they are, and the man ain’t shyt.

And why post a public story, then block someone for looking?

:dahell:

This is why I use anonymous story viewer.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I'm too girthy for regular skyns, but that ended up being a good thing, life's funny like that

Sombody getting slippers and bedding this year.
Oled maybe but (QLED) fukk naw!
lLzcK6z.png

UKVu0t8.gif
A friend of mine does/did some car stuff for Morris Day, if I ever bump into him, I 100% will ask him to hold up a piece of paper with your screen name :ehh:

I always give them a pair of slippers and a dildo, if she doesn't like the slippers, she can gom fukk herself :mjcry:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Watching a woman go through a breakup on social media is some sad shyt. Story, after story, after story of Justin LaBoy and motivational quotes, kiss my ass type pics, and short poems about how wonderful they are, and the man ain’t shyt.

And why post a public story, then block someone for looking?

:dahell:

This is why I use anonymous story viewer.
The internet striped us of our hyperreal personalities, hit the nail on the head

I network with anyone on SM, my followers/followings are like the front of text book and cac women post music by 40 something, depressed, bald cacs who used to be cool in the early 90s, Mark Kozelek motherfukkers, they want you to look :mjlol:

Cacs breakup for stupid ass shyt, they're fukking sitcom characters irl :dead:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

^^^^^^^

These people are the police.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much of a useless piece of shyt do you have to be to have to cheat in a video game because youre too lazy to learn how to play. Online gaming is kind of wack

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
So... sometimes I go down an artist's rabbithole. Yesterday was Normani. I stumbled upon her initially bc she uses my Fenty foundation color as a highlight and I was trying to describe myself on the internet w/o pics. Come to find out she has my shape... when I'm slightly fluffy. I'm skinny Meg otherwise.

Anywho! As I fell down said rabbithole, I found all kinda entertaining reaction vids. I enjoyed this one in particular bc I felt like I was chilling with my homegirls. Love to all my on code sistren on this Labor Day weekend! 🥰 @RehReh @Gloxina @Coco Loco (gone but never forgotten: @Nicole0416_718_929_646212)

@Billy Ocean and @Darkling fakkit ass. :umad:

and @Neo The Resurrected ONE, one of the few who know what I look like *blows kiss*

I think I found my doppelganger and she's as fabulous as I thought she would be. :picard:

ps, the ls look like and got the same energy as my mother's bff. When she moved back to SC from NYC, she coined the term "Bible- back bytches." When I tell you we CRIED off that! :deadrose:

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
So... sometimes I go down an artist's rabbithole. Yesterday was Normani. I stumbled upon her initially bc she uses my Fenty foundation color as a highlight and I was trying to describe myself on the internet w/o pics. Come to find out she has my shape... when I'm slightly fluffy. I'm skinny Meg otherwise.

Anywho! As I fell down said rabbithole, I found all kinda entertaining reaction vids. I enjoyed this one in particular bc I felt like I was chilling with my homegirls. Love to all my on code sistren on this Labor Day weekend! 🥰 @RehReh @Gloxina @Coco Loco (gone but never forgotten: @Nicole0416_718_929_646212)

@Billy Ocean and @Darkling fakkit ass. :umad:

and @Neo The Resurrected ONE, one of the few who know what I look like *blows kiss*

I think I found my doppelganger and she's as fabulous as I thought she would be. :picard:

:dead: at this delusional, goofy hoe thinking she looks anything like Normani :laff: :laff: :laff:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
We have the same body type. Why is that not believable? Are you just an inveterate hater? :jbhmm:

Hater? For pointing out that you don't look shyt like Normani? :what:

If you looked even remotely like that beautiful woman them Caribbean brothas woulda never bushed you and left you as some bitter and scorned "FBA" anti-Black hater. So sad.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Hater? For pointing out that you don't look shyt like Normani? :what:

If you looked even remotely like that beautiful woman them Caribbean brothas woulda never bushed you and left you as some bitter and scorned "FBA" anti-Black hater. So sad.
:pachaha: You have to stop telling lies. Nobody ever bushes me. I'm that bytch, tf? :dahell:

Troll better, fakkit. :umad:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:pachaha: You have to stop telling lies. Nobody ever bushes me. I'm that bytch, tf? :dahell:

Troll better, fakkit. :umad:

You got Bushed. Sadly you got your mother's looks so dudes never took you seriously. Please stop embarrassing yourself and comparing yourself to beautiful Black women. Not cute, mama.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You got Bushed. Sadly you got your mother's looks so dudes never took you seriously. Please stop embarrassing yourself and comparing yourself to beautiful Black women. Not cute, mama.
:mjlol: My mother legit look like Claire Huxtable. You a clown of the highest order.

Like I said in my first TLR thread, you the dusty nikka outside the bodega running to get the door for me. Dont act brand new online, my nikka. :mjlol: