Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:mjlol: My mother legit look like Claire Huxtable. You a clown of the highest order.

Like I said in my first TLR thread, you the dusty nikka outside the bodega running to get the door for me. Dont act brand new online, my nikka. :mjlol:

I wouldn't even notice you, heffa. You ugly. I'm too fly for that.

"My mother legit look like Claire Huxtable" :russ:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:mjlol: My mother legit look like Claire Huxtable. You a clown of the highest order.

Like I said in my first TLR thread, you the dusty nikka outside the bodega running to get the door for me. Dont act brand new online, my nikka. :mjlol:

Please keep your witchcraft to yourself
Thanks

You must have been doing a lot of ceremonies this weekend

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@Neo The Resurrected ONE Am I ugly? :skip:

Ftr, if I was ugly- no disrespect- I would have worked as an adult. I've been taken care of my whole adult life. Ugly where? :skip:

You ugly. No attractive woman will be spending her days hating on Black people online and lamenting about West Indian brothas ditching her. You ugly, mama. Ain't no fly nikka taking care of you. Must be some fat, musty, desperate and old Jason Whitlock looking nikka.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:picard: I don't do "ceremonies." Sound like you know more about witchcraft than I do. :patrice:

Do you have
An altar, use potions, use spells, use books, use cards, burn candles etc etc?

Tools of a witch, yes or no
Are you currently trying to spellbind horny guys on the coli claiming how beautiful you are?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You ugly. No attractive woman will be spending her days hating on Black people online and lamenting about West Indian brothas ditching her. You ugly, mama. Ain't no fly nikka taking care of you. Must be some fat, musty, desperate Jason Whitlock looking nikka.
:mjlol: Never in my life have I "lamented" about NOBODY "ditching" me. :deadrose:

Them musty bytches who let you post them on the internet ass out must be confusing you. Like I said from the beginning, your area of St Nick is known as 'Junkies' Paradise' for a reason. Bum ass nikka.

:umad: (That's the flossy part of Harlem stuntin on you, btw.)

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Do you have
An altar, use potions, use spells, use books, use cards, burn candles etc etc?

Tools of a witch, yes or no
Are you currently trying to spellbind horny guys on the coli claiming how beautiful you are?
I'm not spellbinding anybody. You get what you put out. :usure:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm not spellbinding anybody. You get what you put out. :usure:

Obvious why you did not answer the rest
The spellbinding was more humor

You know the rest
Stop trying to create dark energy
You FEED off it
Using witchcraft to have posters beef and get in conflict
Stop it

An evil thing to do
This where you mess up

The person you pretend to be, and the person your actions show you to be
Are opposites

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:mjlol: Never in my life have I "lamented" about NOBODY "ditching" me. :deadrose:

Them musty bytches who let you post them on the internet ass out must be confusing you. Like I said from the beginning, your area of St Nick is known as 'Junkies' Paradise' for a reason. Bum ass nikka.

:umad: (That's the flossy part of Harlem stuntin on you, btw.)

Every broad I've ever posted on here is leagues better looking than you. You jealous. And none of them would be on Hip Hop messageboards sucking Donald Trump's dikk and trying to shyt on Black people. It's beneath them. You look trash and your personality trash. You just an overall trash person. I'm highkey playing myself for even engaging with you.