Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Took my son to the fair before school starts Wednesday...

Got us some deep fried taco egg rolls 😩🥴😋

FB-IMG-1693778128071.jpg

Daps
Hit a deer on my way home from work tonight. Messed up the front of my car. I think I should be good with some body work but won't know until I can put eyes on it in the daylight. I was still able to make it home and I popped the hood and everything looks okay. So we shall see.

Probably a good thing it happened. I was so exhausted that my eyes were barely open. If I didn't hit the deer, I probably would be wrapped around a tree somewhere cause I don't think I was gonna make it home. I was half sleep smh :snoop:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hit a deer on my way home from work tonight. Messed up the front of my car. I think I should be good with some body work but won't know until I can put eyes on it in the daylight. I was still able to make it home and I popped the hood and everything looks okay. So we shall see.

Probably a good thing it happened. I was so exhausted that my eyes were barely open. If I didn't hit the deer, I probably would be wrapped around a tree somewhere cause I don't think I was gonna make it home. I was half sleep smh :snoop:

All jokes aside. Sounds like you need to prioritize yourself and your health first before you fukk yourself up working yourself to death. If your job has you THAT sleep deprived where youre risking your life going home, the universe is telling you something. get it together.

Daps
All jokes aside. Sounds like you need to prioritize yourself and your health first before you fukk yourself up working yourself to death. If your job has you THAT sleep deprived where youre risking your life going home, the universe is telling you something. get it together.

Yeah I should have pulled over. I felt myself falling asleep and kept telling myself I could make it. :snoop: never been that tired while driving before. I'm serious about being glad that I hit the deer. If that didn't happen, I'd probably be in a hospital right now or dead. Cause I was all the way out of it. :francis: