Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
If you were to commit that, would you go on a crash dummy tour before going or would you gracefully bow out

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps

fd4e5139ab6fe7cf443fbe2ffa2692f7.gif

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Waiting for Ahsoka to come on has made me realize I have a star wars addiction that is spiraling out of control

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Met this woman on IG through mutual friends. She asked if I'd join her poly relationship and I declined. Months later we randomly met at a popular bar in our area. We ended up fukkin.

So now after a couple of hookups, she thinking about leaving her man to be with me. And I don't want her like that. I remember how she was saying that she plans on marrying him, so he would always be number 1 etc. Now she's trying to let the nikka go and now i got a bunch of calls from a unknown Google voice number.

:snoop: shyt is my fault for being thirsty. I gotta ghost her now and probably change my number.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Met this woman on IG through mutual friends. She asked if I'd join her poly relationship and I declined. Months later we randomly met at a popular bar in our area. We ended up fukkin.

So now after a couple of hookups, she thinking about leaving her man to be with me. And I don't want her like that. I remember how she was saying that she plans on marrying him, so he would always be number 1 etc. Now she's trying to let the nikka go and now i got a bunch of calls from a unknown Google voice number.

:snoop: shyt is my fault for being thirsty. I gotta ghost her now and probably change my number.
2A7mwNg.gif

You gotta woman down for whatever and you in ya feelings?
Shorty wanna be on the program. Get y'self some housecleaning and a homecooked meal.
She could probably cook a mean T-bone steak, cheese eggs, and Welch's grape.
giphy.gif