• Dap
Reactions: OsO

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just saw a screencap of harry potter in his draws and i wish i could unsee what i saw

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
PASSED MY COMPTIA SECURITY + !!!!!! :blessed::blessed::blessed:

Whatever you wanna brehs, do put your mind to it, focus, it's gonna pay off. Stayed off all social media for a month (Joe Budden podcast etc) and grinded it out and it feels amazing.

But I'm not making this about me rn.

Coli brehs, if you have a goal, go towards it relentlessly and you will get there, anything is possible !!

:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
PASSED MY COMPTIA SECURITY + !!!!!! :blessed::blessed::blessed:

Whatever you wanna brehs, do put your mind to it, focus, it's gonna pay off. Stayed off all social media for a month (Joe Budden podcast etc) and grinded it out and it feels amazing.

But I'm not making this about me rn.

Coli brehs, if you have a goal, go towards it relentlessly and you will get there, anything is possible !!

:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:
Congratulations!
:blessed:

What did you use to study and how long did it take you?

:lupe:

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Congratulations!
:blessed:

What did you use to study and how long did it take you?

:lupe:
Thank you breh. Darril Gibson's 'Get Certified Get Ahead' was the main book I used
51T5g39ilfL.jpg

Professer Messer's Exam papers are really good as well and really close to what the actual exam is like Professor Messer IT Certification Training Courses

Professer Messer SY0-601 course notes Professor Messer IT Certification Training Courses

Professer Messer's youtube channel is extremely dope, he's got videos for the entire course (all modules) and pretty much all the objectives.

Finally , CompTIA SY0-601 mobile app, the questions on there are more difficult that Messer's questions but it's good cause if you can score high on these you should be ready to go for sure

I started from around Feb but working a full time job it was difficult cause I'd only get to maybe read some stuff on my commute to work and maybe an hour after work so I was kinda bullshytting. But I really locked in locked in from July 30 (when I booked the exam) and spent every waking moment studying (I took vacation). If I had to place a number on it I'd probably say 7hrs a day but that was just me being kinda OD, I have no prior IT cert and I'm a complete beginner so if you got any experience you should be fine in that regard and may not need that much time. I saw this one comment from a chick that passed it with like 3 days of studying.

If you got any questions feel free to hit me up breh. Thanks again !

Last edited:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I'm bored at work and The Coli is kinda slow today.

Give me a good classic exposal thread to go over. :ehh:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If i ever meet rza in person, i will personally thank him for all the work hes done and ask him, how the hell did he do this beat. What was he thinking when he was making the beat? What was he feeling when he made this record? What inspired him to play those keys on that keyboard and make it sound. Not going to lie, I play this song everyday. This is actually one of the songs i play when i work out. The beat just makes me want to box even though i dont know how to but this is the fistfighting music. Dont care what anybody says. This beat is top 5 of all time. I stim to this song religiously. Plus with my synesthia, the piano sounds dark green which i can picture the video to this shyt being in somewhere like the mortal kombat 2 forest stage. Something with dark green in it. Not ashamed to say it.

Sometimes, im like "damn, i wish i coulda came up with some shyt like that" or i wanna make my own sick beat but my way and my style with my own gimmick. Im coming up with something and its original.