Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The search function for looking for older threads is kind of trash. Looking for that "which body part is hurting you since you got older?" Thread. My knees been saying we tired. Cant even walk up the stairs or even sit down like now without being in pain. Been to the doctor and physical therapy. May have to develop a pain tolerance. Ill try icy hot even

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
2A7mwNg.gif

You gotta woman down for whatever and you in ya feelings?
Shorty wanna be on the program. Get y'self some housecleaning and a homecooked meal.
She could probably cook a mean T-bone steak, cheese eggs, and Welch's grape.
giphy.gif
Just want a nut man. I do all that other shyt myself

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
The search function for looking for older threads is kind of trash. Looking for that "which body part is hurting you since you got older?" Thread. My knees been saying we tired. Cant even walk up the stairs or even sit down like now without being in pain. Been to the doctor and physical therapy. May have to develop a pain tolerance. Ill try icy hot even
Knee pain is usually associated with you IT band being tight. Whenever my knees hurt I just some pigeon stretches and foam roll the it band area.

Fixes it right up.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Met this woman on IG through mutual friends. She asked if I'd join her poly relationship and I declined. Months later we randomly met at a popular bar in our area. We ended up fukkin.

So now after a couple of hookups, she thinking about leaving her man to be with me. And I don't want her like that. I remember how she was saying that she plans on marrying him, so he would always be number 1 etc. Now she's trying to let the nikka go and now i got a bunch of calls from a unknown Google voice number.

:snoop: shyt is my fault for being thirsty. I gotta ghost her now and probably change my number.

Man..... just tell her that you cant be with her. Dont ghost her or leave her hanging.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Even though I may be a single mom pretty soon, I block single moms of mad kids on sm. So many sob stories and begging for help in groups- shyt, brehette, 1 or 2 max I can see but how you at 4-7 kids? By yourself :why: