Detroit
Screenshot-20230801-170249-Instagram.jpg

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
being conscious and recently watching schindlers list i didn't cry at all. knowing that too many of the survivors would go on to assimilate into white supremacist power structure and practice it on black people globally.

I'm a fan of youtube reaction videos and it looks silly as hell seeing a black person boo hooing to schindlers list as our black american holocaust continues.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:wow: If I wasn’t a professional woman I would post this restaurant’s info for y’all to go ham. I speak Spanglish and evidently the “la familia negra” can wait.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
@RehReh, I can't pm you, so I'll put it here.

Just wanted to underline and clarify, I have no beef with you. I don't consider you disrespectful, so we good. I only have beef with the disrespectful, as should be expected. Otherwise, we cousins trynna fight the wm.

My mother was a Panther; I'm nothing if not on code. She made me watch Imitation of Life :mjlol: many times before I was 'allowed' to go to school with wp. (If you never seen it, go somewhere and find it. Mahalia Jackson sing at the end. :lawd: )

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
@RehReh, I can't pm you, so I'll put it here.

Just wanted to underline and clarify, I have no beef with you. I don't consider you disrespectful, so we good. I only have beef with the disrespectful, as should be expected. Otherwise, we cousins trynna fight the wm.

My mother was a Panther; I'm nothing if not on code. She made me watch Imitation of Life :mjlol: many times before I was 'allowed' to go to school with wp. (If you never seen it, go somewhere and find it. Mahalia Jackson sing at the end. :lawd: )
We defo cousins it's always love and I honestly learn from you 💗