Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Why my partna call to complain about this married chick he fukking with starting a fight because he won't nut in her raw! :deadrose:

Talking bout she can't have kids and just want to feel everything!

Bih was even yelling in the background!:picard:

We should leave these married hoes alone!:francis:

But we won't!:mjgrin:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Why my partna call to complain about this married chick he fukking with starting a fight because he won't nut in her raw! :deadrose:

Talking bout she can't have kids and just want to feel everything!

Bih was even yelling in the background!:picard:

We should leave these married hoes alone!:francis:

But we won't!:mjgrin:
Sounds like a trap to me. One thing for sure is even though she said, she can't have kids, you don't really know yourself and you're not her husband, so you can't take those chances.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Sounds like a trap to me. One thing for sure is even though she said, she can't have kids, you don't really know yourself and you're not her husband, so you can't take those chances.
I told him!

Shawty sound unhinged!

They took a break from fighting about it...so he was talking about getting food and asked her what she wanted.....she said "pizza"......he asked what kind.....she got frustrated and said forget it!

All this happened while I was on the phone with him! :deadrose:

He travel for work so he in her city and they at a hotel. I honestly think she caught her husband cheating and maybe he got a hoe pregnant and she trying to get pregnant by another man!:jbhmm:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:wow: I have the best kids ever. They never cry. The best listeners and smart as heck. Out here in the garden with the little ones. I’m so proud.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
It’s always weird to me how I can go out the house looking a hot mess and some guy STILL wants to try it. I don’t think I put on lotion, I have a broken nail and my hair is in Felicia from Friday plaits not to mention I have a whole infant in the cart I’m pushing.

He asked me if my baby needed a step daddy, I told him to let me call her daddy and ask. :mjlol: @Rarely-Wrong Liggins

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when I was younger racist cacs would say that black people "stunk," which is hilarious to me because white people openly brag about not bathing every day (and even then they admit they don't wash their whole body), while black people look at you like :mjtf: if you say you don't shower after every time you take a shyt.