Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It’s always weird to me how I can go out the house looking a hot mess and some guy STILL wants to try it. I don’t think I put on lotion, I have a broken nail and my hair is in Felicia from Friday plaits not to mention I have a whole infant in the cart I’m pushing.

He asked me if my baby needed a step daddy, I told him to let me call her daddy and ask. :mjlol: @Rarely-Wrong Liggins

He's going to find himself cooling off in the back of a -20 reefer if he keeps trying it. :mjpls:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
They're preparing everyone with this sudden and continual uptick in talking about UFOs and aliens. This is relatively a small thing in view of that's already in progress.

The Earth is beginning to slow and wobble harder and harder on it's axis, the Sun is throwing off larger and larger flares, the nations are competing to realign for survival "after the chaos"..what is this chaos? The visual and physical reappearance of the "gods of renown", the fallen angels of Hermon, the Nephilim, the Sons of God and the uncovering of their offspring.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I finally understand now. milagrogramz is to LSA what Akademiks is to thecoli

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
1f2b42a1110336b1bdb0dd74647b0739.jpeg

This, again, is the "secret" planetary object that is maneuvering around the Sun (circled in red) in between the 10-11 on the clock. Clock is obviously the Sun.

THIS object is what is going to provoke the Sun to unleash absolute hell on Earth..SOONER rather than later. It is the REASON why our Earth's climate is beginning to haphazardly shift into a collapse, why the Earth is beginning to wobble more and more on it's axis (affecting time and the sense of time on this planet), why we're experiencing more and more Earthquakes, stronger and stronger storms, tornadoes, hurricanes, cyclones, etc..

More importantly it's the reason why these national governments are convening to discuss UFOs, aliens and the like publicly and why they're also gearing up for global war and a mass casualty event unlike anything ever seen in human history. THAT planetary body is HISTORICALLY known across human history.. Sumerians called it the "planet of the crossing", it is responsible for the events such as the Great Flood of antiquity, the events the happened after the death of Jesus (global darkness, massive Earthquakes, dead rising up from their graves, Pentecost, etc..)

That planetary body affects not only the terrestrial realm but provokes reaction across the celestial realms..it LINKS and "CROSSES" the two realms and in doing so, causes supernatural and preternatural events to happen on a level easily seen by low frequency beings such as us. The only reason you're being told about UFO'S and aliens NOW is because these motherfukkers can't hide the fact that TIME'S UP. You want to see "angels in the flesh", the sons of Hermon? Yes you will. You want to see half human, half animal hybrids running freely in the cities? Yes you will. You want to dead men walking around as literal zombies, eating human flesh? Yes you will. You think this will all be peaceful? No it won't. Most of you will not survive this.