Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
So about week ago, i got home from work and my internet was completely out. I was on some old AT&T internet plan. shyt was slow and i would randomly have connections issue regularly. Anyways, I saw my wifi picking up some xfinity signal and clicked on it and took me to a page where you could get something called a wifi pass $20 for a month. Tried that out and that shyt was like 4 times faster than my AT&T plan. I can't believe i was on on that shytty At&t service that long. So i fully switched to Xfinity, faster and cheaper. I didn't realize how bad i had it with that At&t bullshyt.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I've noticed a trend with people I know who got out of jail/rehab start constantly talking about their sobriety every day on social media then it usually means they're low key back on the shyt again and they're trying to put on a facade. They disappear after a while, and you eventually see their mugshots on the internet or hear they're back in the clink. :francis:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I swear man this fat nikka code switch to 1800 era slaves in South Carolina when cacs come around!

:scust:

nikka talk regular as fukk when around just Black people.... soon as a cac pop up:

nikka like: "Gud lawd massa, it's so hot! I'm almost out my cotton picking mind!"