Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
I'm just reflecting on some shyt that happened like 30 mins ago. Plus i'm blazed lol

Went to Mcdonalds for lunch, slept in after a long ass 6 day work week. Wasn't cooking nothing, first mistake.

I'm like, I am blessed to have a choice of cars to drive, let me take my vic out and just take a drive and vibe :takedat:

Got my poison aka food out the drive thru. I had to do a little backup because a truck wouldn't move so I could make a turn out the lot.

Make the turn, then turn up the sounds (I keep my shyt quiet in drive thrus etc, I am adult, so wanna make that clear before the story continues)

shyt sounds so good in the whip, sitting at the stoplight watching all my mirror beating with the bass...roof, trunk, floor, roof, every panel is sound deaded so no rattles

Truck pulls up and cuts me off, I'm like WTF and blocks me. dude, says I hit him and all types of wild shyt. I'm like fukk this dude, I know damn well I didn't do shyt.. I'm like I know the cops are coming, cause his lady was screaming and making a scene. I pull over, I'm like how the fukk they gonna explain this shyt I got a dashcam in all my cars :russ:..

They claimed, I hit them, pulled a pistol out, ran, threatened them while I had all of this recorded. When the cops came..

Ran my license and plates, looked at my car no damage. While dude still yelled threats, officer was like "I see you have a concealed carry permit, and Mr Suge where is that weapon?? does it happen to be on your drivers seat?? victim says it was on your pass seat, and he's in this big truck saw it"

I was like gun is on my waistband.. legally carrying

Story changed when it was discovered I had a dash cam, no report will be filed yadda yadda. Yet I got this lecture about how I was about to get charged on some BS charges,

Just wanted to get some food, and if I hit dudes truck that's 10ft in the air cool I got insurance but I didn't:manny:

After this long ass rant and story, I was like man I was guilty before I even had a chance. Had me like, this whole scene is being created.. Had a guy threatening my life. When I was on some chill shyt. The public was chiming in, dude has his wife and kids and this tatted up guy in this crown vic causing some shyt. They really wanted to say "THIS ****** TRASH IS OUT HERE fukkING WITH PEOPLE, lock his black ass up"

About to lynch me, just in a different way.

Best visual and song for this moment, no matter if you're from the hood or a doctor you will always be looked down by society.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why can't every game look like San Francisco and France. Please man. Release fire

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Ok it’s 11am and I’m about to make the oxtail. I’m playing Luciano, Buju and Gregory isaacs. It can’t go wrong. For extra security I’m gonna fling in some Garnett Silk

I’m also making soursop juice so I’m gonna fling in likkle Queen Ifrica. It has to be nice if the playlist is good.
Did you slow cook the oxtail or put it in the oven?

Hope it turned out well.

Can't wait to see your plated pictures

:ohlawd:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
F048-C2-B0-BF3-F-468-E-9360-627-C434-FB7-DA.png

“I could cook this shyt better at home”

-me at every restaurant nowadays, I’m getting old brehs

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
sous vide was a suceess and since y’all don’t check the food thread I’m posting it here as well. I cooked this rib eye for 4 hours in the crock pot. So tender omg.

OYMIusl.jpeg
8-A8842-E3-F6-DC-4-BBF-BDDF-F8-E6-C0-D3-E0-F9.png
Looks delicious.

My lazy ass made cream of mushroom chicken. Yaaay…

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The internet has made the world dumber. The Kyrie level of ignorant conspiracy theories my little cousin was spitting was hilarious. I know he was half joking but the fact that this shyt is out there on the net in such a big way :wow:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Did you slow cook the oxtail or put it in the oven?

Hope it turned out well.

Can't wait to see your plated pictures

:ohlawd:
I did it in the pressure cooker, and it still took forever.

I served the oxtail with rice and peas, home made coleslaw and pickles, I made bread rolls from scratch and made soursop juice.

qXnDqWG.jpeg

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
I swear I’m gonna start posting food pics in this thread till the Mods give us a food forum. I’m tired of the food threads being all over the place when there’s a new food thread every day, and no blasted organisation. The food threads get swallowed up by nonsense and the search function is shot to shyt. Way more ppl visit this thread cos it’s stickied. Mi tiyad.

giphy.gif

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I did it in the pressure cooker, and it still took forever.

I served the oxtail with rice and peas, home made coleslaw and pickles, I made bread rolls from scratch and made soursop juice.

qXnDqWG.jpeg

:noah:

Yeah oxtail is a set it and leave it type of meal when cooking. Did you use sugar?

That coleslaw and bread look great. Do you have a youtube channel?