Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I remember the day I got my PS2. Never had a PS1 but wanted one. The only time I would play was when I would go into stores and they would be showcasing games (remember those days?).

One day, I was playing C-12 (PS1 game) at a store and my dad said, "Why are you playing this here? I've got you one at home. :mjgrin:"

I was hyped as and grateful as hell, assuming it was a PS1 only to see this beautiful box when I got home :wow:

SonyPlaystation2FatBlueCompleteBox.jpg

He got us three games with it too. Ridge Racer
images

F1 racing championship
images

and FIFA 2001

Fifa_2001.jpg

This was the demo disk that came with it

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
I’m making oxtails for the first time tomorrow, marinated it from today. Hope it goes well.

I’m also doing a sous vide in a crock pot for the first time today. Fingers crossed my steaks turns out ok, I’ve got the temperature probe regulating the water. I’ve got 1 rib eye and 1 sirloin 1 is thicker than the other.

I’m also making yeast rolls ( Hawaiian rolls) from scratch today for the first time for dinner tomorrow.

I’m excited to see the results

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I stumbled down the rabbit hole of YouTube and found one of the most GORGEOUS women. But she has 4 biracial kids. Out in the country. The girl coulda been a model in Los Angeles
sous vide was a suceess and since y’all don’t check the food thread I’m posting it here as well. I cooked this rib eye for 4 hours in the crock pot. So tender omg.

OYMIusl.jpeg
I watch a Youtube channel sometimes that does that sometimes (Guga) did you put a torch on it? Cause it always looks like an old shoe when he pulls it out of the water and then starts flaming it :banderas:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
I watch a Youtube channel sometimes that does that sometimes (Guga) did you put a torch on it? Cause it always looks like an old shoe when he pulls it out of the water and then starts flaming it :banderas:
Nah, I just pan fried it really quickly on each side. Not long enough to cook it, as it’s pink from edge to edge, just enough to give it a little crust.