Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
Bout to get a new spot

Chick I been fukkin wit for bout 15 years (on and off. Big gaps in between) gon co-sign

Da Otha one (10 years) co-signed on da whip, so I can’t go that route. She be a headache until I show her attention. She got 3 by da same dude since breakup lol they still rockin wit her

I’m fukkin up

Married bytch (50+) at the gig got nikkas askin if she my girl. I only told my day one but that’s it

I seent dese women bf’s and dey all got me bout 40+. I got a reputation tho. Get popped

Ima let shawty co-sign then ima go harder. Lotta my old hoes been hittin me lately

They been askin for bs gifts tho

I go to a lot of events during this time of the year where you gotta dress up.

I’m bout to go in

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I haven't been here in a minute but, we can ignore an entire FORUM now? :gladbron: :krs: :leon: :banderas:

We all know TLR is the sole reason for this, right? :mjpls::mjlol:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
You might need this without even knowing you needed it, just be happy I put you on.
full

If the link gets blocked: Lip Exfoliator - e.l.f. Cosmetics | Ulta Beauty

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
So, I cleared my browsers' caches, then, on a whim, deleted my YouTube history. Went back almost 8 months. Went back to YT but didn't log in and this was one of the first things on the home page.....

:deadrose:

Daps
I took the trash out, and snagged the bottom of the bag on a shepherd’s hook leaning on the stairs in the grass, and all the trash fell down the stairs. And it was the KITCHEN trash!!

:damn:

I had to get another bag, and pick all the trash up. I’m talking Chinese food, old raw chicken we didn’t use, and the juices, a half bag of apples, and a billion paper towels.

:mjcry:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I took the trash out, and snagged the bottom of the bag on a shepherd’s hook leaning on the stairs in the grass, and all the trash fell down the stairs. And it was the KITCHEN trash!!

:damn:

I had to get another bag, and pick all the trash up. I’m talking Chinese food, old raw chicken we didn’t use, and the juices, a half bag of apples, and a billion paper towels.

:mjcry:

Sometimes that happens to me with the kitty litter bag.

First time posting in this thread btw. :unsure: