Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
:noah:

Yeah oxtail is a set it and leave it type of meal when cooking. Did you use sugar?

That coleslaw and bread look great. Do you have a youtube channel?

Oxtail isn’t set it and forget it at all. Quite the opposite, you have to check on it constantly to make sure it hasn’t dried out and burned,and constantly topping it up with water. I did that every 20 mins for 4 hours.

I did use sugar, but I did it after frying in the Dutchie, burnt the sugar in the pressure cooker and mixed the meat in before pressuring it down. I put browning on it when I marinated it tho which wasn’t really necessary.

I have an instagram but I’ll be moving over to a proper YouTube page soon cos the insta algorithm is shyt.
Insta is Doms_nomnoms

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star

Not bad at all ice cold :ehh:
Used to drink these all the time. You should try sours next.

Daps
Every single day now with the neighbor blowing the leaves in the street, including blowing right the perimeter of my house, and in front of my house on the sidewalk!!!!

Fukk them leaves!!

:dahell:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Is there a way to filter threads so I can't see them at all, like by keyword?

Tired of seeing certain threads and don't wanna waste time clicking them to 'Ignore' them.

:patrice:
I know the majority of people on this site doesn't want new people in here, but that one of the many ways to have some variety when it come to making new threads. I understand why they don't want new people here (mainly doesn't want to deal with :mjpls: type posters) though having new poster, even if their younger can help in a way, but TLR is gonna be TLR.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
🎵I don't wanna stop just because. People walking by watching us. I don't give a damn what they think. I want you now🎵