Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This goes hand in hand with exactly what I was about to say.

I’m glad that I’m not a hating ass female because the social media presence and the energy in my DMs that these men give is contradicting AF.

Your timeline says you’re in a loving and flourishing relationship but you “GM Beautiful” me every morning and want to know when we’re going out or seeing each other. :jbhmm:

I’m gonna keep your secrets though. They won’t shoot this messenger. :hubie:
Literally shoot though. These hoes be directing that anger in the wrong place. It's your flirtatious ass man you should be trying to check boo, not the woman minding her business.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Axiom.jpeg

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
We still find honor in @Tenchi® Ryu™.

Holding the hands of your elders so they do not stumble for weakness and being their eyes so they do not fall down for blindness.

When they’re called to their rest, they will go in peace due to you and your favor will increase even as the walls of this world break down. And the walls will surely come down and hell will announce itself by shooting multiple arrows at man. One arrow to crack open the Earth to release the prisoners of God Almighty before men, another arrow to confuse the armies of man into self destruction and another towards the stars to bring God’s army forward to torment man.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
We still find honor in @Tenchi® Ryu™.

Holding the hands of your elders so they do not stumble for weakness and being their eyes so they do not fall down for blindness.

When they’re called to their rest, they will go in peace due to you and your favor will increase even as the walls of this world break down. And the walls will surely come down and hell will announce itself by shooting multiple arrows at man. One arrow to crack open the Earth to release the prisoners of God Almighty before men, another arrow to confuse the armies of man into self destruction and another towards the stars to bring God’s army forward to torment man.

Thanks bro
:to: