:yeshrug: not everybody's seen the act yet:ohhh:

:damn:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
General Tubman Prayer
de3d7ec2aacf2cf4d6470800c1ca3d07.jpg

Although many now try to deny it, Harriet Tubman was a conjure woman and very gifted. It is well known that she treated folks with herbal remedies and healing works. She served in the Union army as a nurse, cook, and scout. Mama Moses was sent to Florida at one point to help with the plague. Folks who were interviewed in St. Catharine's in 1860 believed that she had supernatural powers. She would walk in the graveyard around midnight praying and gathering roots and herbs. Yes, Mama Moses was indeed a Christian; she was just not a mainstream Christian, being more of the conjure worker type.

Harriet Tubman was known as Mama Moses and sometimes Black Moses, but her favorite name was “General Tubman,” the title given to her by Captain John Brown. When you look at her life, you can see how respected she was, how folks depended on her for her healing skills, for her wisdom, and for the spiritual power God had gifted her with. Not only was she depended upon for the spiritual needs of others, she was also in charge of protecting those that moved with her along the freedom rails of the Underground Railroad. She could shoot as good as any man. She not only had to defend her charges against slavers, but also bounty hunters because there was a large bounty on her head. There was also the issue of other runaway slaves who didn't always mean well. She was an allaround warrior woman! When Captain Brown was leaving with his army, he turned to Mama and said to her that if he ever needed her, he would call her name “General Tubman” three times. She was so moved by this declaration that she gave her permission for him to do so. If you feel you need her help, then you simply have to call on three times, too: “General Tubman, General Tubman, and General Tubman.” Since Mama Moses was a warrior, healer, strategist, and soldier, you can petition her for a multitude of needs. She was a very gifted seer, so she could also be petitioned to help find information that is hidden.

Mama Moses accepts many kinds of offerings, but not all! It is said she loved corn bread! She also liked black coffee but detested alcohol of any kind, and so that should never be offered to her. Cool water, tea, and flowers are all welcome on the altar. In her honor you can sing ole spirituals such as “Oh Freedom,” “Follow the Drinking Gourd,” and “Go Down Moses.” You can also read from the book of Exodus.

General Tubman Prayer
General Tubman Prayer General Tubman, General Tubman, General Tubman! Mama Moses, who led so many to freedom, I ask for your blessings and powers to unshackle me from that which binds me, Free me of those obstacles that hinder my growth. Bless me, Mama Moses, as I gaze upon the North Star, your celestial gate and shining mystery, always present in the night sky. May my roads always lead to freedom and may I never be enslaved. Lend me your powers of healing and perseverance, cunning, and Conjure. May peace always be upon you and may my prayers be heard. Amen.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:picard: I took my mask off to get a sip of tea and my patient told me I had a pretty mouth

:gucci: shyt didn’t come off too well

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I get up middle of the afternoon remember I had to do blood work get dressed and everything waste my bus fare and when I get here they closed?! Wtf is this bullshyt I got up for nothing :beli:

Pseudonym

Supporter
Daps
:beli: I did all my paperwork and documentation throughout the day. I can’t leave until the next nurse comes in. 1 whole hour .

:beli: It’s free money , but this is also a nonprofit organization….

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:patrice: I don't think I've been on a date since Orlando.......

:mjcry:

You guys gotta Vote:ufdup:

Make it happen.

A Real woman:comeon:

A real pawg:comeon:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:mjcry:

Maybe leaving Florida for good...

Soon.

:mjcry: ashey dikk and pawgless

You can change that...:wow:

Pseudonym

Supporter
Daps
Muthafukka over being friendly and networking and shyt <—— my kiddo…. I’m over here with mixed emotions like COME ON! :damn: And Aww:wub: