Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
New International Version

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
eae2c113b405896bbcb383c04c75b26e.jpg

If you ever have a work where you need to draw on help from your ancestors, using a dandelion root can amplify your reach and connection, making it easier to access them. If you are having trouble sleeping and feel that you are the victim of spiritual attacks, using dandelion in some potions and tea can help provide additional protection and will help you sleep better.

Dandelion root can also be used for Cleansing the kidney, cleansing liver, fighting cancer, aiding with weight loss, fighting anemia, helping with bone health, as an anti-inflammatory, as an antioxidant, lowering blood pressure, lowering cholesterol, lowering blood sugar, treating eczema, treating psoriasis, treating acne, treating arthritis, facilitate digestion, natural laxative, natural diuretic, easing premenstrual symptoms and hangovers

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Got damn TSA pre-check enrollment center won’t take an original copy of my birth certificate, but will take a certified copy? :stopitslime:, now I gotta reschedule my appointment.