Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:ohhh: I've never seen a cop:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
Do their job:rudy: I'm not talking directing traffic we got crossing guards for that:mjlol:
Handing out tickets :stopitslime:meter maids:scust:
And aside from just harassing people and the impoverished :feedme::yeshrug:..

Or just sitting on their filthy asses collecting a wage at true Americans expense :stopitslime:

How many times have you live seen them fight f*cking crime:mjlol: and not that bullsh*t on tv:mjlol:

Unolove

All Star
Daps
Hmmm I might make music, my moms brother was a dj in ATL in the 90s and has connects with goodie mob:ohhh:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
TIL cookie monster has the same first name as my daughter. you don't understand how relevant this is

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:what: let me just say something on impoverished/ homless jobs etc etc:what: I see ppl talking crazy retarded and out side of their necks.....

:martin: you got a job great...where the f*ck are you getting a home mortgage deposit :jbhmm:
An apartment security deposit :jbhmm: 1st and last month rent which is sometimes req:jbhmm:

Where are you keeping all these clothes and shoes you need for work every week:jbhmm:

Where do you get transport cost:jbhmm: to get back and forth..

If you work during day you can't eat at a soup kitchen :martin: food cost / like a car needs gasoline the body requires energy :martin:

Where oh where do you f*cking shower:patrice:

Where oh where do you keep wet washcloth a drying towel:patrice:

Where are you sleeping:patrice:
If some ppl can't get suitable rest for work inside a home:jbhmm:
How do you on the street:what: wild animals filthy drunk cacs racist cops which is all f*cking cops
Mosquitoes biting the f*ck out you:what:

Let's say you luck up:gladbron: get beyond all that..
You get sec. Dep. Rent etc...how do you pay other utilities light water gas etc...etc.. where is all this money coming from:jbhmm:

You work days..:martin:
All assistance offices closed after 5pm closed on weekends:martin:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:francis: most of those places charities steal take sh*t they got first dibs on whatever the public donates:yeshrug:

They feed homeless rotten food:feedme:
:usure: even though all your grocery stores have fresh food they need to through away daily :ohhh:

Many have this allocated and earmarked :ohhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Can't wait til I shave this blasted beard had this shyt for months, next is getting a razor blade for my edge up and beard shampoo this dry skin shyt gotta stop...:birdman:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: I'm tired I'm cold could say lot more but f*ck it it doesn't matter:yeshrug:

Breaking ground in NYC:pacspit::pacspit:

Is a scam I'll say that much

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:pacspit: a lot of these pawgs seen my condition/ situation didn't bother to help some even took shots f*ck you:pacspit:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont tell me how im supposed to feel about my life and myself when you never been a day in my shoes. I dont even know how i get the strength to even get up sometimes because the hurt and pain is overwhelming.

Last edited: