Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I job shadowed twice now, pay good and benefits are stupid.
Shadowing twice isn’t a true indicator. That’s like saying 2 dates can tell you all about a woman.

That’s not your ONLY opportunity, so quit acting like it is. Nothing for you will miss out on you. Build some confidence in yourself and stop dreaming away about labor.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
As far as IG goes, if you got surgery to lose weight, it doesn't count :hubie:

Do what you gotta do but don't act like you put in work when all you did was put some money down :manny:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When i go back home later, i have to journal write. Having trouble expressing myself and really always had it to tell you the truth. As i said on here over the years, im learning more about myself getting down to the core of my problems and facing them. Its tough. Need to make writing a habit like how i used to but slacked off. That and drawing. I need to sketch and write my pain away. Im overthinking about a lot of things, actually and yet i feel stuck unable to express myself. Theres so much i would like to do but im caught up in surviving. Working, self care

I have enough pain, discomfort and distress going on physically and mentally that its keeping me alert for real.

Im not religious or a theist but that serenity prayer is the truth. Thats where im at. Makes me sad really. Physical therapy yesterday kind of drove that point home. Im flawed and may never be change my issues but i can learn how to accept them and be cool about it. Ive always had self confidence issues which is what ive been working on for the longest. fukk being down and out.

But one thing, i have to say is that when im self isolating, its usually because im not doing well and am trying to nurse myself back to normal.

Last edited:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Ate some stuffing and mashed potatoes today

:flabbynsick: I couldn’t wait

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
So I’m getting acclimated to a new storm culture (lights/power going out for hours at a time) and tbh I’ve never known how to prepare, I can’t stand anything from a can. Let me get a little kit started and grocery shop more moderately.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
So we gonna act like he wasn’t dropping heat

full

"Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot, they all on me.":banderas::ohlawd: