Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You ever meet a person so stupid that they're fun to be around for fukkery?:mjlol:

I was in a Gun Class, and this older dude who is kinda annoying and late after every lunch break was getting on people's nerve. We started calling him Harley Davidson behind his back because we didn't know his name and he always wear harley merch. It was sort of becoming an inside joke. Wasn't funny. though. The funny part was this dumb ass bytch (cute though) didn't really seem to pick up on it being an inside thing. And thought it was his real name, at one point she innocently went up to him like "hey mr Harley Davidson." he was like :dwillhuh: whole class fell out :dead::pachaha:

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I see why retail is struggling, why TF did Macy’s ship the free gift/sample I got with my purchase alone instead of waiting for the actual items I paid for to be ready and ship it all together :dwillhuh:

am I really supposed to be delighted by a free tune of mascara when I ordered makeup brushes and those are the items I really want

speaking of makeup at Macy’s, does the fashion fair line still exist? That was my mom’s go-to and some of my first makeup since it was one of the few brands, along with Bobbi brown, that got shades for black women right

Last I heard, it will be sold in Sephora. I wanna know how they will work because Fenty, Nars, Dior etc have a large shade range as well.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I see why retail is struggling, why TF did Macy’s ship the free gift/sample I got with my purchase alone instead of waiting for the actual items I paid for to be ready and ship it all together :dwillhuh:

am I really supposed to be delighted by a free tune of mascara when I ordered makeup brushes and those are the items I really want

speaking of makeup at Macy’s, does the fashion fair line still exist? That was my mom’s go-to and some of my first makeup since it was one of the few brands, along with Bobbi brown, that got shades for black women right
They sell it at Sephora

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Be a doorman at a nightclub in West Hollywood that stay hiring? :patrice:shyt seems like they hungry for bodies so imma see what’s up, but WeHo is not a sister city of Harlem’s :dame::dame:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
You been said you leaving but still here crying like a little ass kid fukk outta here
I’m going now, fukk ass nyukka
full