Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok escrow surplus check. This is a first because normally my mortgage increases a little to cover the shortage.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Is this you?

I started a thread about a job I might get but don't want. Best believe I'm hatching a plan to dip after 6 months if things are going south :mjlol:
Yes lol. I’m trying to line something up quick after I get my severance… but I’m familiar with this role and shyt is kinda blah. Pay is ok… like 70k. I want to transition to data science/analyst as my next role and this ain’t that tho. But I guess it’ll give me time to hon those skills

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Yes lol. I’m trying to line something up quick after I get my severance… but I’m familiar with this role and shyt is kinda blah. Pay is ok… like 70k. I want to transition to data science/analyst as my next role and this ain’t that tho. But I guess it’ll give me time to hon those skills
Why not, I say.

Good friend of mine has had 4 roles in 4 years at the same company (all internal moves). The last one he had was for 2 months and just made a lateral move to the division he actually wants to be in. Dude gives no fukks :mjlol:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had purchase “work” clothes. Like wow, it’s really been a minute. I don’t even want to go back, I just need to go back. Luckily it’s remote after first week, but tons of anxiety nonetheless.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:what: it's like your capturs ...:umad:you're in a cell....
Your capturs in their benevolence :smugbiden: allow you to study the weapon that'll be used to evoke your spirits eviction:camby:....

:rudy:you study this gun this rifle in and out..can take it apart put it together in your sleep:mindblown: what is the point.....

knowledge true knowledge not the tid bits that tit toe late:rudy:

But real particular knowledge mj however I'm grateful:wow:

But seriously :yeshrug:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:what: it's like that Jimmy Jones window adver tis mint....free smells :martin:
:demonic: I wann punch that sh*t everytime:russ: wtf