Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
so you're pretty much guaranteed the job :dame:
I’m not a gey. But with how often y’all stay on my d I can tell y’all want a taste:dame:. I don’t swing that way hoss. Only way y’all getting my ass/D is if you take it from me
full

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Last I heard, it will be sold in Sephora. I wanna know how they will work because Fenty, Nars, Dior etc have a large shade range as well.

They sell it at Sephora
interesting, this must be new, never saw it there. they got an uphill battle, so many damn makeup options from the big brands finally getting shades right down to all these independent and DTC brands.

do people still fukk with MAC? i'm going down memory lane :russ:

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
interesting, this must be new, never saw it there. they got an uphill battle, so many damn makeup options from the big brands finally getting shades right down to all these independent and DTC brands.

do people still fukk with MAC? i'm going down memory lane :russ:

They should have gone drugstore affordable. Only Maybelline consistently carries the majority of their shades. Fashion Fair could have snatched some of the market.

MAC still there. Every black woman was NC45 at MAC. They didn't even try to match you well but they really lost their place. They still have an amazing set of colors, shades, etc.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
dude should start smoking crystal. nikkas fukk with crystal in LA now

you'll lose weight, have energy to get at IT job and smash on some mexican hoes and druggy white girls.
@The Butcher swears I target him, meanwhile this nikka stay dappin shyt in that KingZim hate thread. I swear these tlr old nikkas envy us yungins too much:flabbynsick: