Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What in the random world of drill is this???
:dahell:

Who authorized this, fivio is making himself look sketch every day. I have a problem with this collaboration for many reasons
giphy.gif

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:russ::mjlol:

My husband can see through all my bullshyt.

He asked me if I bought more books.

Me::ohhh: I bought a few.
He hit me with the:stopitslime:." You bought more than a few, I took a picture of the bookcases."

( I buy like 5 or more books a week)

Me::mjgrin: " Ok, you got me. For better or for worse, right? Most women buy shoes"

Him::snoop:

Me: :manny:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Rawtid @Elle Driver @Pseudonym

should I let this man teach my kindergartener??? Seems like a perfectly upstanding traditional teacher for 4-5 year olds??
:ld:
2yQwa3_0X8Husls00

Man Claims His Tattoos Lost Him Kindergarten Teaching Gig

French man says tattoo-covered face cost him kindergarten teaching job

schoolteacher whose body, face and tongue are covered in tattoos and who has had the whites of his eyes surgically turned black said he was prevented from teaching at a French kindergarten after a parent complained he scared their child. But the teacher, Sylvain Helaine, 35, still teaches children...

:mjtf::mjtf:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

should I let this man teach my kindergartener??? Seems like a perfectly upstanding traditional teacher for 4-5 year olds??
2yQwa3_0X8Husls00

schoolteacher whose body, face and tongue are covered in tattoos and who has had the whites of his eyes surgically turned black said he was prevented from teaching at a French kindergarten after a parent complained he scared their child. But the teacher, Sylvain Helaine, 35, still teaches children...

I'm sorry but he's not teaching your kindergartner, mine, Pseduo's twins, Elle's...Not on my watch. But whatever white person wants their kid looking at him 5 days a week, more power to them.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps

2yQwa3_0X8Husls00

Hell to the no!

A kindergarten teacher? Having my babies scared to go to sleep or come home possessed. Sheeeeiittt I would be scared my damn self...looks like a demon!

Its wrong to judge by looks, but he looks like he into the satanic stuff.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This verse really hits home for me. I don’t know why. But I get emotional when I hear this verse. Like teary eyed. Maybe because it’s a verse that was from my childhood that we would often repeat and as a kid, you just repeat verses because your parents force you to go to church. But as an adult, it hits different:

2 Timothy 2:15
King James Version

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

:wow:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm sorry but he's not teaching your kindergartner, mine, Pseduo's twins, Elle's...Not on my watch. But whatever white person wants their kid looking at him 5 days a week, more power to them.
:mjlol::deadmanny:
im not letting that demon creature near my kids. Fuk to the no. Cac shyt. He looks like he steals bodies from the morgue to repurpose the skin as furniture covers and Uses the bones as table legs. While serving the rest to his satanic minions as human meat stew.