Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
unknown.png

unknown.png

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My friend gave me some sage today. I'm going to do a deep cleaning and smudge the house over the weekend. Just trying to bring some new energy to the mix.

Didn’t realize how important sleep is.
So underrated! A good sleep can recharge you in ways nothing else can. This week I started listening hypnosis/chakra cleansing type music on youtube before I go to bed and it's really made a difference. I feel so much more energetic and positive in the morning.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
She’s a shopaholic she’ll a okay
Where’s my gift?
My friend gave me some sage today. I'm going to do a deep cleaning and smudge the house over the weekend. Just trying to bring some new energy to the mix.

So underrated! A good sleep can recharge you in ways nothing else can. This week I started listening hypnosis/chakra cleansing type music on youtube before I go to bed and it's really made a difference. I feel so much more energetic and positive in the morning.
I started getting sleep paralysis recently, shyt has been messing with my sleep.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where’s my gift?

I started getting sleep paralysis recently, shyt has been messing with my sleep.

Oh wow. That's like when you're fully awake, but can't move your body, right? If so, I've never experienced that but when I got my epidural, I could see my legs moving and not feel them and it freaked me out.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I wish my girl would at least ask me if they could come over. It’s my weekend off i wanted to chill and drink and fukk smh.