Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
listening to this new Bryson Tiller, realizing, ive heard of dude alot but ive never actually heard dude

or I have and never knew it was him
he sound way different then I thought he did or would:patrice:

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
Bonnie and Clyde! Bonnie and CLYHYYYDE!!!!!
full

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What I don’t get is why you can’t just have sex with your man or a man because you enjoy it. My mom was on that independent stuff a lot and she preached to me to not let a man control you with his money. Cause if him financially supporting you is what you want then technically sex is a transaction.

All these new age women are prostitutes. I guess those surgeries don't pay for themselves and men LOVE it.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Filters are wild

dealing with a female that’s average facially .Not ugly but nothing to break your neck trying to look at either

went to her Twitter to see how she give it up on Social Media .
She on twitter looking like a damn model :dead:

I’d be hurt if I met her on there and was expecting that in real life :dead:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I was listening to Blueprint 2 last night and that album gets unnecessary hate, its straight piff but it just should have been a bit shorter

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
Just found out my ex boyfriend died. :snoop:

He was a lot to handle while we were together. Verbally abusive, he threatened me a lot, jealous, etc. When I broke it off with him he stalked me for a while and tried to hit me with his car. :francis:

Even after the worst of it, he still popped up from time to time. I would see him random ass places. He found out where I worked and got hired there (though he was fired a few weeks later). I would see him at least once or twice every few month. Not sure if they were coincidences or not. I was always looking over my shoulder because I knew I would end up seeing him and be caught off guard.

Now he’s dead. I really don’t know how to feel. I can’t say that I’m glad that he’s dead. I’m saddened but not overly so. However, a small part of me is glad that I don’t have to be afraid anymore.