Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You every feel like you're on the Truman Show?

Too much "random" shyt happens in my life all at once.

Like chics I use to mess with will randomly hit me up all at once out blue on the same day :gucci: like did y'all coordinate this shyt?

I remember one day I was getting in the subway a ran into a chic I use to mess with. Then I'm getting off the subway 10 minutes later low and behold there's another one walking out the station :hubie:

Pay attention to that. Things like that just dont happen out of nowhere.

Like how you said this right when I was coming back to post this classic

This song is hilarious though i cant relate.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This who they elevate :mjpls:

I hate that some women are shamed for appreciating the company and intimacy of men without tying a monetary value to it. I guess I can understand if you're fukking with multiple men, then sure you'd want some form of compensation...it's like a job at that point, right?. I honestly can't grasp the concept of expecting a man to pay my bills, but it's also never been an option for me.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I hate that some women are shamed for appreciating the company and intimacy of men without tying a monetary value to it. I guess I can understand if you're fukking with multiple men, then sure you'd want some form of compensation...it's like a job at that point, right?. I honestly can't grasp the concept of expecting a man to pay my bills, but it's also never been an option for me.
What I don’t get is why you can’t just have sex with your man or a man because you enjoy it. My mom was on that independent stuff a lot and she preached to me to not let a man control you with his money. Cause if him financially supporting you is what you want then technically sex is a transaction.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yardie shyt got me ready to smoke my damn self but need to do journal writing which I haven't done.