Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
dh1xluu3s1r51.png

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA

:lawd: the video for this is gonna be crazy if they film one. This beat is sick.... I'm not feeling how theres so many folks in the discussion thread in the booth are hating on this shyt. If the wu or ghost was on this beat, ya would be on their dikks saying how this is just like their 95 shyt. Folks are mad that the buffalo guys are doing it better and they keeping it alive. Theres a reason why Sean p and prodigy cosigned them before they passed. It's no coincidence. The torch has been passed. Now the OGs that came before them need to step up. That means you Nas. That new album ain't it. Nobody is expecting you to rap about being broke or about being in the projects because thats not your life. You do have things to talk about. Your lyric game never fell off. Your music on the other hand has been lacking because of your poor beat choices. To me, that Nasir album was better than the kingdom album you put out because of the beats. Yall gonna disagree with me but nas and kanye are a way better fit production and rapper wise vs hit boy and nas.

On top of all that. Nas needs to stop fronting on premiere, large pro, pete, tip and basically all the producers that hes made his best work to. Nas should have like 6 classics by now.

That joint is fire!! My dawg Conductor Williams is nice with the beats! :wow:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
So I went to grab some rice for dinner and then said fukk it, I don't feel like cooking and got us all subs instead. I picked up some oranges and a pack of sweet teas while I was there.

There was a homeless woman on the corner asking for money.I dont like giving cash, so I gave her half my sub, a tea, and an orange. I pulled off but could still see her through the bushes while I waited at the light. This &$%#! threw my damn tea and orange in the garbage!!!!:dahell: I could've eaten that!!! How you hungry AND picky?????

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Filters are wild

dealing with a female that’s average facially .Not ugly but nothing to break your neck trying to look at either

went to her Twitter to see how she give it up on Social Media .
She on twitter looking like a damn model :dead:

I’d be hurt if I met her on there and was expecting that in real life :dead:
This is why I send regular degular photos. If you dont like what you see move on! Im not about go put on a whole face of makeup to take pictures then filter them to death on top of that.