Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
If you don’t understand the nature and work of Death.. then it’s wise to not wish it or try to project that energy onto another human being. Contrary to what you may think, Death is a live entity..invoking it WILL always make it examine the summoner and if you’re deemed unfit and unworthy to command it’s energy, which most of you are, then it will attach to you and manifest itself negatively in many aspects of your life.

Yourself, your mother, your father, your son, your daughter, sister and brother, etc.. all become targets. Be wiser and more circumspect with your words.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
This Trump illness is fascinating and amusing.

It’s amusing because knowing Trump is demonic, I can recognize the honey trap, I’m familiar with that energy. All this negative energy feeds him and those demons..you think that energy won’t be paid back and you won’t be visited by devils? Are you folks that spiritually dead to not realize the peril you’ve put yourself in?

If the devil seeks you out, how will you stand with no light? It was better for you to be in the dark, minding your own business than for you to invest your energy in this. Now you will pay the price. Now you will be sought out and you will pay with with a course of flesh and with a cry of pain. Your family is forfeit, your prosperity is forfeit, your peace is forfeit since you’ve now joined the spiritual battlefield. How unfortunate it is in how unprepared you are.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You would think that being in a productive and loving relationship with a woman that's a dime
Would stop the eyes from wondering and taking a slight perusing at another attractive seductive cutie.... :jbhmm:

It doesn't :francis:

Shawty at HomeGoods in Grand Prarie with her family all in Saints gear:wow:

She had on the light gray yoga pants :wow:

Her father caught me looking :manny:

I imagine she probably had her parents and siblings up her visiting n shyt
She wrong for them tights :wow:
I'd back hand my daughter through a brick wall wearing shyt like that around me:scust:

But I appreciate it as a spectator :blessed:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jersey got some old ass dudes still in the streets. 40 year old, 50 year old dealers showing their bizz on nat geo though I suspect these are actors on drug inc. Its that bad out there? Anytime when you see shyt like that, you most definitely know that theres a whole lot more going on causing folks to resort to that. Jersey has to be very oppressive or racist as fukk because I've seen similar docs on crime concerning Jersey and it's always some older black dude that's basically announcing they're still in the streets against their own will because they have no other options. Thats not good.

Last edited:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
You every feel like you're on the Truman Show?

Too much "random" shyt happens in my life all at once.

Like chics I use to mess with will randomly hit me up all at once out blue on the same day :gucci: like did y'all coordinate this shyt?

I remember one day I was getting in the subway a ran into a chic I use to mess with. Then I'm getting off the subway 10 minutes later low and behold there's another one walking out the station :hubie: