Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
:why:

I'm not even 30 but there's more pressing matters in the world right now vs doing shyt like cold approaching hoes in a pandemic.
Ok. Why the sudden infatuation with shyt I’m doing though? And how are you doing your part to solve these pressing matters? I don’t like old heads talking down on me so it better be some good shyt:unimpressed:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ok. Why the sudden infatuation with shyt I’m doing though? And how are you doing your part to solve these pressing matters? I don’t like old heads talking down on me so it better be some good shyt:unimpressed:

Muh'fukka are you high? :mjtf:

I'm not an old head.

I'm a person who is seeing people risking their lives for COVID.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why:

I'm not even 30 but there's more pressing matters in the world right now vs doing shyt like cold approaching hoes in a pandemic.

@Krisrunner2049 you the dude that was cold approaching in Santa Monica?
There’s better/more efficient ways of getting your beak wet during a pandemic :ufdup:
Going to a corona party ain’t it

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
@Krisrunner2049 you the dude that was cold approaching in Santa Monica?
There’s better/more efficient ways of getting your beak wet during a pandemic :ufdup:
Going to a corona party ain’t it
That was me indeed. I been on those dating apps, the women ain’t biting:yeshrug:. Ever since Master P/no limit chronicles came out I been big on making my own moves to get what I want. Pretty sure I been had covid since I got out of basic training/AIT with all them symptoms and many others said the same, I’m fearless:demonic:. Reason I even asked was cuz I saw a post on IG bout a party in Santa Ana but I ain’t going down there, if you and other breh want someone to point fingers go to Santa Ana, many of young men and women to “school”:sas2:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

tenor.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My family driving me insane... like literally everytime they say shyt to me in this damned house it drives my anxiety up the wall...:hhh: I work legit 10 hour days it takes me 2 hours near travel time to get home exhausted from lifting heavy ass 200lb packages under alot of stress from my amazon job.. like moms come in the house and complain for no reason like the living room is dirty because she saw a few napkins on the floor...:what: like wtf does this shyt got to do with me its just a few napkins the place aint that dirty??? :snoop: I wanna hit the lottery and escape this fukking place... im so tired